The Night I Found You

TW ABUSE, ALCOHOL.

It's been weeks since we began filming. They Had The Marvel Premiere A week after we filmed the post credit. After the Premiere, it got out that I was in the upcoming movie, since then the Paparazzi has gotten pretty bad. The last few weeks have been kinda bad, at home atleast. My Dad has been off his rocker lately. I don't know what to do. He has been getting more Violet lately, I'm becoming more Scared of him. I'm afraid it's going to get more intense.

I was getting ready for the day. I Already took a shower and was brushing my hair. I put my clothes on and Shoes. I packed my bag and was waiting in my room for Scarlett to text me. Seconds later I got a text saying she was here. I went down the stairs and my dad was waiting for me. 'Dad, I don't have time for this. I have to go.' I said. I had been getting very frustrated at him lately. 'We have company tonight, You need to be home by four to get the house cleaned.' He said. 'I don't really pick my schedule, dad. But I'll try.' I said. 'Let me rephrase this, so your Dumbass Brain can understand. If this house isn't clean by the team Me and my company come back, you will have the worst punishment, you have ever received!' He yelled Getting inches away from my face. 'okay, I'll be back.' I said running out the door and out to Scarlett's Car. 

'Hey Savannah! How are you this morning?' She asked

'Hey Savannah! How are you this morning?' She asked. 'I'm good, how are you?' I asked. We had gotten really close these last weeks. I had let spill that I don't have the best relationship with my parents. 'I'm good, I have a late night scene that I have to do Late tonight. I still do have the same number of screens, But we both end early today. So I'm going to drop you off and I have to be back on set at a quater til ten!' She said. 'Oh, What time do people finish during late night filming?' I asked curiously. 'Well depends how many scenes a person would have but I have four scenes that I have to do, so I'll probably be done around midnight or so. Have you ever done any night scenes?' Scarlett said. 'uhh, no, I don't think so, Inmena i had 'latem scenes, but they never past eight, I guess I was always 'too young' ' I said. A few minutes later we arrived and she parked in her usual spot.

We had to go to our trailers first i Unpacked my stuff and stuffed my phone in my pocket. Then we walked to hair and makeup. 'How does your day look?' Liz asked me as she catched up to me.  'I have a couple scenes now, The  I have to go to tutoring, Then we got our lunch break, then a few more Scenes, and then I'm done do the day! what about you?' I said. 'Yeah, Pretty much the same but i have more scenes when you have tutoring, All the Avengers have late night tonight, so the whole cast is finishing early' Liz said. Over the past few weeks, Liz and I have grown on each other, We grew this sister like bond. Scarlett and Liz are like besties, but Liz is like a big sister to me. Scarlett is like a mom to me. 

We got into Hair and makeup and she did my makeup. 'Savannah. you really need to look where you are walking!' Jess, the make up artist, said laughing. I just fake laughed along. After hair and makeup I went to set. I did my scenes and went back to my trailer for tutoring. There Ms. Sweet was. Don't get me wrong I liked her, She was really sweet but I just feel like she thinks i'm this fragile little kid. it's better than her yelling at me though. I was pretty short for my age and everytime she sees me she bends down and puts her hands on her knees like she's talking to a five year old. Hey, Cupcake! How was your scenes?' She asked. 'fine.' I said. 'Alright, I've been your tutor for a couple weeks and I want to test you for something.' She said as I sat down. 'Another Test, I had one yesterday?' I asked. 'Well. Sweets, It's not a Normal test. It's..I want to test you for a learning disability' She said. Are you serious. A learning Disability. I'm not stupid. ugh. 'I'm not stupid.' I said folding my arm. 'I'm not saying you are. A learning Disability doesn't mean you're stupid. It just means you need a little help here and there!' She said. 'well, I have one hour.' I mumbled. 'Great!' She said taking out a binder. 'okay, so we are going to start with this...' She said.