-2-

Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye,  Hum wafaa karke bhi tanha reh gaye....
Tumse bichhad ke aisa laga, Jaise saari khushiyan rooth gayi.....

Har pal yaad teri sataati hai,Teri kami har jagah mehsoos hoti hai.....
Kahan dhoondein tujhe, kaise pukarein,Dil se ek hi awaaz aati hai – tu wapas aa ja, bas tu wapas aa ja....

The next day, Aadhya followed her usual routine, but there was a heaviness in her heart. She couldn't shake off the feeling that something was terribly wrong. She tried to stay focused at work, but her mind kept drifting back to Agastya.

During a break, her colleague and friend, Dr. Meera, noticed her distracted state.

Meera: "Aadhya, are you okay? You seem a bit off today."

Aadhya: "I'm fine, Meera. Just a little tired, I guess."

Meera gave her a concerned look but didn't press further. Aadhya appreciated the concern but wasn't ready to share her worries yet.

The day went by in a blur, and Aadhya found herself back at home, preparing dinner once again. She knew it was futile, but she couldn't stop herself from hoping that today would be different.

As the clock ticked past midnight, Aadhya sat at the dining table, waiting for Agastya. She finally heard the sound of his car pulling into the driveway and rushed to greet him.

Aadhya: "Agastya, you're home. I kept dinner ready for you."

He looked at her with tired eyes, clearly uninterested.

Agastya:"I told you not to wait up for me. I've already eaten."

Aadhya's heart sank, but she forced a smile.

Aadhya: "I just thought... maybe we could eat together. It's been a while."

Agastya: "Aadhya, I'm really tired. I need to sleep."

He walked past her, leaving her standing there, feeling more alone than ever. She turned to look at the untouched food once again, tears streaming down her face. She put the food away and changed into her nightclothes, lying beside Agastya who was already asleep.

The next few days followed the same pattern. Aadhya tried her best to connect with Agastya, but he remained distant and cold. She felt helpless and lost, unsure of how to bridge the gap that had formed between them.

One evening, as she was leaving the hospital, she ran into an old friend, Rohan. They had been close during their college days, and seeing him brought back a wave of nostalgia.

Rohan: "Aadhya! It's been ages! How have you been?"

Aadhya:"Rohan! It's so good to see you. I've been... alright. How about you?"

Rohan:"I've been good. Let's catch up over coffee sometime. It would be great to talk."

Aadhya hesitated, thinking about Agastya's disapproval of her meeting old friends. But she agreed, needing someone to talk to.

They met at a nearby cafe the next evening. It was refreshing for Aadhya to talk to someone who knew her well.

Rohan: "You seem different, Aadhya. Is everything okay?"

Aadhya:"I don't know, Rohan. Things with Agastya have changed. He's so distant now. I feel like I'm losing him."

Rohan listened patiently as Aadhya poured out her heart. He could see the pain in her eyes and knew she needed support.

Rohan: "Aadhya, you need to talk to Agastya. Tell him how you feel. Maybe there's something bothering him that he's not sharing."

Aadhya: "I've tried, Rohan. But he doesn't seem to care."

Rohan: "Don't give up, Aadhya. Marriage is a partnership. You both need to work through this together."

Aadhya nodded, feeling a bit more hopeful.

"I will try to talk this out with him"