2. Summer Nights

"Girl, you look like a million dollars!" Nicole exclaimed a couple of hours later as Ella emerged from their shared bathroom. "If I was into girls I'd definitely want to do you. Sebastian won't be able to resist you!"

Ella giggled and walked over to the full length mirror to check herself out. She wasn't vain, but when she saw her reflection she smiled smugly. She looked good!

She chosen to wear one of her more revealing dresses, a short, tiered dress that showed her boobs off to perfection. She was unable to wear a bra with it, but that didn't concern her. If the night went how she wanted it to go any bra wouldn't be staying on long anyway.

The dress was a rose pink, with a blue floral pattern on it. She'd never worn it before, having bought it especially for her holiday.

She'd decided to wear her hair down, and Nicole had used her curling wand to tease it into soft waves

She'd decided to wear her hair down, and Nicole had used her curling wand to tease it into soft waves. Her make up was minimal as she believed that less was more. She'd never been one for smothering herself in makeup, unlike her elder sister, Grace.

"Honestly girl. If Ash could see you now..."

"Then he'd totally regret Emily Porter," Ella finished. Or would he? she thought.  Some guys just couldn't keep it in their pants no matter how hot their girlfriend was.  Still, she was done with Ash, his cheating ways and his inability to find her clitoris.  She was moving on, and either a bit of luck she'd end up in Sebastian's bed that night.

She walked over to the wardrobe and opened it, then stood looking at her shoes, trying to decide which pair to wear.  

"The white or the pink?" she asked Nicole.

"Neither," her friend replied.  "You will be walking on the beach.  Heels are a no go.  You need flats girl."

Ella chuckled. Nicole had a point. She picked up a pair of white sandals, and walked over to the bed, where she sat down and put the sandals on.

"So what are you going to do tonight?" she asked Nicole

"I'll probably just chill out, read a book, maybe text Joel."