Getting Ready For An Unwanted Mission

Later on that night the UA students were getting ready for their mission to bring The Nightwatchers to UA but they all had solemn looks on their faces. They didn't fucking understand? Why did they have to catch The Nightwatchers of all people?!!!!!!!!!! They've done nothing wrong?!!!!!!!!!!! They did so many good things for the public and it was because of them Kuriorio's sister was still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It made no fucking sense?!!!!!!!!

"It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Setsuna yelled.

"I know right?!!!!!!!!!! Why the fuck are we going after The Nightwatchers of all fucking people?!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Raph.

"I don't know Raph but it makes no fucking sense." Katsumi answered angrily as she folded her arms across her chest.

"It's all so confusing." sighed Shinigami as she sat down with her eyes closed and put her fingers on her forehead.

"I agree Shini it is fucking confusing." Karai said as she sat down next to her and put her hand on Shinigami's back.

They all noticed Kurioro staring at a nearby mirror looking very pissed off and his hands flat on a desk.

"Kurioro?" asked Katie worriedly.

"Are you ok?" Jemima asked worriedly.

"Do I look like I'am fucking ok?!!!!!!!!!! We're going after the wonderful people who saved my sister from uncertain death from that vile monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is Principal Nezu giving us this task?!!!!!!!!" answered Kurioro angrily.

"Who knows?" Asha asked with a shrug.

"Now calm down guys. I'am fucking confused as you all are but maybe Principal Nezu has a good reason for this." said Tomas reassuringly.

"I hope you're right Tomas." Tetsu said.

"I hope that you are right as well." said Kuriorio.

"Hopefully he does." Kate said in a hopeful tone as she was preparing her bow and arrows.

"Yeah." said Kamala in a hopeful tone.

"Sorry if I'am not really helping guys." Tomas said.

"It's fine Tomas." said Steven reassuringly.

"Yeah we understand." Connie said as she was putting her sword in her carrier that was on her back.

"You're just trying to keep us calm." said Victoria.

"So don't worry we understand." Mistoffelees said as he had his arm around Victoria.

The others nodded reassuringly which made calmed Tomas down a little bit.

"Well when we bring The Nightwatchers here we can ask Uncle Nezu his reason why he had us do this." said Izumi.

"Good idea babe." Shinso said with a smile as he put his hand on Izumi's shoulder.

This made Izumi smile and the two kissed each other which made the others smile.

A couple minutes later the door opened and they all turned around to see Aizawa and Vlad King enter the room with very solemn looks.

"Well are you kids ready for the mission?" asked Vlad King with a very nervous grin.

"To be honest Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Vlad no." Mirio answered.

"We're not." said Nejire as she shook her head.

'Yeah none of us are ready for this." Varian said.

"And we're also not fucking comfortable with this mission." said Mei nervously.