★ Chapter 2: HEARTBEAT ★

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

*As the episode begins, the serene ambiance of crickets chirping fills the air, accompanied by the distant rumble of thunder, weaving a tapestry of natural sounds*

*This tranquil setting is suddenly pierced by a deep, resonant male voice, breaking through the symphony of night with its commanding presence. It is James Elliot, whose voice cuts through the atmospheric noise, drawing attention with its rich, textured tone*

James: "We've got to curb her trips to the dump.."

*The scene shifts to unveil a worker drone adorned in an endearing butler suit, meticulously tailored to fit its mechanical frame. Its eyes, tinted a vibrant shade of (F/C), emit a captivating, luminescent glow that pierces through the dim ambiance. The contrast between its formal attire and the futuristic, almost otherworldly gleam of its ocular sensors creates a striking juxtaposition, adding an intriguing layer to the unfolding narrative.*

James: "And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them...? Creepy.."

*James, with a casual flick of his wrist, tossed the empty wine glass into the air. The worker drone, its eyes glowing with a vibrant (F/C) hue, deftly intercepted the glass with a polished tray, its movements precise and fluid. Without missing a beat, the drone swiftly went out through the room, its elegant departure adding a touch of grace to the otherwise ordinary task. As we can hear another thunder rumble on the outside once more*

╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝

*The scene shifts to an (E/C) drone gliding through the grand halls of the manor, its every step echoing softly against the opulent decor. As it moves past a row of towering windows, a thunderclap reverberates through the room, momentarily illuminating the drone's path with a stark flash of light. The drone pauses, its sensors adjusting to the sudden brightness, before it resumes its journey down the corridor.*

*However, as he turns a corner with smooth precision, he unexpectedly collides with two other worker drones. The impact sends a cascade of metal clinks and mechanical whirs through the air as the drones jostle and briefly entangle, their coordinated efforts to disentangle themselves creating a momentary flurry of activity. As the three of them holler*