CH 14 ~ The Plan

Hello lovelies 💓 

New chapter ✨️

Author's Pov

After dropping her , he came back to his house.  He straightly went to his chambers balcony with a cigar . He took a long puff gazing at the moon .

Abhiraaj let out a frustrated sigh, his brow furrowed in deep contemplation. How had he, the feared and respected CEO of Singhania Inc., allowed himself to fall so deeply in love again ? That too this quickly? the mere thought of Anu's warm smile, her unwavering intelligence, and her gentle spirit filled him with a sense of tenderness that he had long since forgotten.

He took another long puff, the smoke curling up into the night air. The moon seemed to mock him with its serene glow, a stark contrast to the turmoil brewing within him. He couldn't deny that Anu had become a significant part of his life, but what did that mean for him? For them ?

He heard the faint sound of footsteps approaching, recognizing the familiar stride. It was Agam, " raj let's go for dinner " Agam said , " I ain't hungry " he replied , his gaze fixed on the moon .

  " anu ko yaad kar rhe ho ? " agam asked again causing him to snap his head at his direction.  Agam chuckled,  " kar lo, kar lo , pyaar hota hi kuch aisa hai " ,  abhi turned his gaze again towards the moon and agam came beside him  and leaned on the railing watching the moon with him . 

They stood there in silence until abhiraj broke it .

" Bhai......" he called ,

" hmm " agam replied,

" aapko kab laga ki bhabhi is the one for you " abhiraj said and from this agam got to know that his brother is still having doubts .

He sighed  " sach kahun to mujhe bhi nhi pta ....... I just knew that I am happy around her ,  I am comfortable around her , I am totally different in front of her . Pehle mujhe laga ki ham dost hain isliye aisa hai par kab dosti pyaar me badal gayi , pta hi nhi chala " he said and looked at the moon as if seeing his wife in it .

Abhiraj looked at his brother who was busy admiring the moon , He also looked at the moon . And then Anu's smiling face from evening came in front of his eyes making him smile softly.

" waise aaj tu tha kahan? Pure din maine terko office me nahi dekha " agam asked because it was rarely that he was not present in the office.  " Anu ke saath tha " He admitted.

" I see " agam teased. Abhiraj chuckled " she wanted to take me on lunch but we ended up in a fair " he said with a hint of amusement.  " fair ?? As far as I remember,  you are not interested in these things " agam said , his tone carrying disbelief. 

" I am not . But the spark she had in her eyes  when she saw fair , I could not let it go " he replied.  " Accept it , you are whipped for her " agam said and they both laughed. 

" kis cheez ko leke has rahe ho dono bhai , haan ?? " they heard someone , they turned and saw their grandmother standing there .

" aapki bahu ko lekar " agam replied nonchalantly coming inside and abhiraj glared his brother to reveal it so casually. 

" hain ??? Sacchi ??? Kon hai ? Kaisi hai ? Naam kya hai ? Pyaari to hai na ? " sumitra asked to her younger grandson like an excited teenager .  " aisa kuch bhi nahi hai dadi , bhai kuch bhi bol rahe hain " abhiraj tried to cover up but agam being a responsible elder brother , decided to tease him more , keeping his elbow on his grandmother's shoulder he said,

  " haan matlab abhi bahu bani nahi hai par koshish jaari hai " , " bhaiiiiiii " abhiraj whinned and both dadi and pota duo laughed at abhiraj's reaction.