Kiss on my List

"Emmyyyy! Emily~!"

"What the-?!"

There was a large thud on the carpet of Emily's bedroom when she woke to find Tai sitting on the tree outside her window and waving, and slipped off her bed and onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here now??" she stood up quickly and opened the window, to which he climbed in without hesitation.

"Thank you for saving me from your brother~!" he said jumping up and hugging her,

"..That was almost a week ago."

"But I haven't talked to you since then!" he whined, burying his face in her chest, "I tried to call!"

"I lost my cell phone.....get the hell off me!"

She shoved him back onto the floor,

"I know where your phone is!" he said, now hugging her legs instead,

She stopped trying to pry him off for a minute, ".....what?"

"I'm tracking it, remember?" he sat up and blinked at her curiously, "So I know where it is, ...you must've dropped it at Jay's house, 'cause that's where it is and that's why I was there!"

"Jay..?"

"Your brother Jason~!"

He smiled up at her innocently, as if there was nothing wrong with any of this.

"Well I'm not going back for it now."

She sat back on her bed, dragging him along with her feet,

"Can I stay here and talk to you in person then??" he said, still smiling,

"Stop touching me."

She tried again to kick him off, but he refused to let go,

"Whatcha wanna talk about?"

He wouldn't stop grinning at her,

"Get off."

"But-"

"Get. Off. Of my legs."

He let go and stood up again, then jumped onto her bed, "This is soft~!"

"Get off of there!" she quickly shoved him off onto the ground again,

"I already know it's soft though~" He sat up again, "I've been in here."

She stared at him, at the edge of glaring but mostly blank, "In my room or in my bed...."

He blinked again, "It looked so comfy when I climbed in the window and you were asleep on the couch! And I found a knife under your pillow! I thought that was a funny place for a knife so I put it away in the kitchen before I woke you."

"That's it, you're going back out the window."

"Wait-!"

She glanced back at him angrily, but simply seemed mildly irritated when she spoke,

"Okay so now you're coming into my house, lying in my bed, and moving my things? Not to mention kissing me in front of my twin brother, when I barely acknowledge you as an acquaintance!! That was WAY outta' line."

His face turned a bright pink-red, "W-what was that last part..?" he asked blinking quickly and growing more flushed,

"You crossed the line."

"n-...n-no before that."

"You fucking kissed me in front of my brother."

"I-I did what??"