Chapter 5

(*Brook's P.O.V*)

     I was eating a bag of chips while sniffling on the counter. I wasn't really the crying type,but a week ago this guy was my idol, but now I feel like a little piece of shit. I hear somebody knock on the door, I wipe my eyes and say "Who is it?" Trying to not use my awkward high voice.

     "It is me" A voice said which was probably Matt. What to do, What to do? I t-think i'll let him in. It not really my building and the door isn't even locked.

     "Uh.... Come In?" I say while wiping some tears from my eyes. I stare at my knees while he walks in, god I do not want to deal with this right now.

     "Um..... Hi" I hear him say, wow you make me cry and that's what I get? I stay silent, I don't need to say anything, I didn't do anything wrong. I waited for him to say something still looking at the floor.

     "You know what........ I am sorry" I look up to him to see he was staring at the floor too, I don't know what to say to him or if I even want to say anything, but I might still listen to him. Actually I will not say anything! I have did nothing wrong and he will be the one apologizing to me, like he is. Whatever I am not saying anything, end of story. He continues saying "I was trying to give Ian his smoothie and I tripped on my  shoelace..." Wait why is talking about that is that why he thinks I am mad, Oh that makes sense! I thought he kind of just hated me so I guess that made me kind of insecure. ".. and then you came here to play wi-" he trys to say, but I cut him off by saying "You think I am mad at you for that?" He rubs the back of is head and says "Isn't that why you hate me?" I laugh a little "I don't think I hate you, I thought you hated me."

       "I don't think I hate you either" He said. My whole opinion on this guy changed in the matter of seconds, now he is actually really sweet    thinking of his apology, that most guys wouldn't even do and that he even attempted is really cool, people have told me I am kind of scary when I am angry, but he survived. "So maybe we can be bros now?" I ask him. "Yeah, I think so". Well I go into a hug, wait that is way to awkward I was just pissed at this guy. Well I back up a little and give him a fist pound. "So maybe we should tell the others that we are good now, especially the Smosh guys" I say getting off my counter. "Yeah maybe we should they were really confused after you left." We walk out into the hallway towards the guys gaming room. We walk into the room and Joven and Lasercorn is staring at us. I sit down on the extra office chair which I am claiming as mine and I say "Don't worry were good now". "Well are we going to have to rerecord or are you guys going to edit everything out later?" I say, I don't care what they're thinking about right now, but they visibly very slow. After a while Lasercorn finally answers with "Yeah I don't really feel like playing. Oh yeah, guys we need to record the game bang tomorrow, so we all need to be at the Smosh building at 2, Okay?" Joven gives him a thumbs up, Sohinki say sure and I make a loud annoyed noise even though I am way to excited for this. OMG first game bang! I hope we play something good!

        I wake up this morning ecstatic for what we are doing, we it not really morning since it is like 12, but who cares~! I take my morning shower, but I take like 30 minutes because I am trying to waste time. I make some breakfast, just an glass of Orange juice and some toast. I think I am going to leave early, I get my car keys and set out. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________       Lol Short filler chapter is short!! So the question is not what they are going to play, but who you think should win~!

A. Ian  B. Anthony  C. Mari D. Lasercorn E. Jovenshire F. Sohinki 

(Btw some people start in the negatives because they always win~!) Remember all comments are appreciated~!

Love, Gianna