Chapter 10

(*Brook's P.O.V*)

    I walk back into the office and sit at the desk which is now mine. It is nothing much now, but soon it will awesome. I have my TARDIS nightlight and some little Nintendo figures. Link's has to be my favorite, it is just so cute~! I opened up my laptop and started editing the video, it had to be out tomorrow. I hear my phone go off, wow I am popular today! This time it is Ian asking me to come over and do some Collab tonight, but I have that arcade thing to do with Mari and Lasercorn, I guess I will just go to arcade, it sounds better anyways. I quickly text back that I am already busy and throw my phone back in the bag. I run to the snack room and see David in there, scarfing down a thing of Oreos. 

    "Yo Corn of Laser, it turns out that I am not busy tonight, so us three can go to the arcade~!," I exclaimed as I jump onto the counter. I see him flinch and dropped the box on the floor. I hear him whisper 'Crap!' to himself and he glanced back at me.

    "Woah dude, you scared me there" He gulped, as he started to pick the crumbs off the wooden floor. "Yeah that's awesome! I'll text Mari and we can go in, maybe 2 hours?" He picked up what he could and brushed the crumbs under the table. I smiled with delight and I nodded, he smiled. "Okay, I need to stop off at my house, so I will see you there!" He took the box of Oreos and his jacket and left. I looked down at my watch, it's 4:32 so I guess 6:30ish. I have plenty time, so I open the fridge and get one of the orange flavored vitamin waters that I put in there. When I closed the fridge door, I hear screech and feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump back and screamed. Holy Hilary Duff on a stick! I looked back to the figure behind me and see Joven laughing his ass off, I feel the heat rise to my face.

    "Hey! That is not funny!" I semi-yelled at him and he starts wiping the tears out of his eyes.

    "Sorry! It just doesn't get old!" He said while having his normal walrus laugh show, I couldn't help laughing at that. I shove him a little and he finally stop laughing, still I can hear small chuckles. He takes out his "Dinner", I couldn't understand why, Dinner at 4? Strange. I decided to leave him be and just get my stuff and head back home. I walked out of the Snack Room and started heading back to the 'Batcave' as Joven calls. I waved to some clevver people on the way. I quickly gather stuff from my desk and put my hoodie on. I start humming to myself seeing that nobody else is here. 

    "Brook?" I hear Sohinki say from behind his desk. I face goes red once again, I turn around and glanced back at him.

    "Yeah Sohinki?"

    "Just making sure it was you," He said as he was behind his computer screen. I have some time, so I get my chair and roll by Sohinki and peek at what he is doing.

    "Soooo, what'ya doing?" I chimed.

    "I am editing a video for my channel, speaking of personal channels, do you think you will ever make one?" He asked. Actually I have never thought of that. I mean it would be the smart thing to do, right? But I would never know what to put on there besides gaming, not much of a singer, don't want to be a beauty guru, vlogging? Nah, thinking about it I wouldn't even have a place to record, I don't think my bedroom or living room would work well, with the dog, the new couple and no free space, it just isn't gonna work.

    "Probably not Mattie, I would love to, but I have no room or ideas,"  I sighed.

    "Mattie?" He said finally looking away from the computer screen and he turns towards me, grabbing a handful of Gummy Worms and started to pick at them.

    "Well yeah, Matt just sounds too generic and I think Sohinki sounds like a dentist that is secretly into Taxidermy." He smiles a bit awkwardly after that.