Chapter 7

(*Jovenshire's P.O.V*) 

    Wow been in the building for 15 minutes and the others are already getting ready for the game bang, wow I gonna feel bad for the loser. Right now Sohinki and Lasercorn are making a portion of the video explaining the loser's "reward". See we are playing slender and they were thinking since he is apparently really scary, the winner will be in a suit and wear a mask to scare the loser while they are playing. I think it is a little bit harsh, but I shouldn't complain as long as I am not the loser. We still have some time, maybe I can go to the store and get some snacks or something? We will be waiting for a while in the other room while the others play. Wait someone is here. I walk towards the window to see that Brooke walking by the door, Shit! 

    "Guys Brooke's coming! Hide the costume!" I say running towards the costume.

    "Dude, I don't know where to hide it! All the drawers are filled!" Says Sohinki. I can hear her foot steps from here so I just stand in front of the costume. Damn! I cover it all up, I pull Sohinki over and wait for her to come inside. 

   "Hey!" Lasercorn says to Brooke in his awkward tone.

   She seems to ignore it and she says "Hiya~! So kind of curious what are you three looking at?" She comes towards the suit and we quickly stand in her way.    

    "Don't look! It is for today punishment." Lasercorn says, way to tell her David. You could have just said it was your dirty gym clothes or something.

   "Well you better hide it well~!" Brooke says "I will give you to the count of fifty to hide it, starting now~!" We quickly scatter around trying to find a good hiding place, but we ended up putting it into the shower in the bathroom. After that we all run down the stairs as fast as we can and we try to sit around causally. 

    "Good job, now what are we playing today?" She said with excitement in her voice, it is weird she is always overly happy, I wonder whys she is always like that. 

    "We are playing slender since won't shut up about it." Says Sohinki, when I look back at Brooke her face was pale and her smile disappeared, I guess she doesn't really like horror, I am not a big fan either, but she looks terrified. It actually makes me kind of worry about her. 

    "Well, I am awesome at horror games....." She looks to her left when she said that, also the weird high voice doesn't help her out either. She sinks into her chair and puts her headphones in. I walk over to my seat and pull it over by hers and lightly tap her shoulder. She takes out her headphones and looks at me. 

    "No offense but you look like you were just ran over by a car," I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

    "I just get startled easily and I don't like being scared, makes me look like I am five." She says while her cheeks go pink.

    "Well I think five year old's are adorable." When I say that her cheeks go redder. Am I embarrassing her? She quickly her headphones back in and the next few minutes will be filled with silence

   Even though we weren't positive that I was going win we needed to make it seem like I have. I am the only one who would fit in the slender suit and if I didn't win people would ask why didn't Lasercorn get into the suit or something like that. In reality I not even going to play slender, everyone but the girls know about it. It is funny hearing the others scream it is just great that I don't have to.

    After everyone has played I we learned that girls can't play slender.... Sadly, I have to scare Brooke, I really wanted to scare one of the guys. Well, they would know it coming so I guess it is better for the fans. But man, I am going to feel bad for her. Since she had her whole scene thing before about 'Totally being okay with horror'. Well, I guess she is going to have to deal with it, there is nothing I can do.