Chapter 4

Moe: Y/N!!!!

Jiah: Guess what!!!

Moe: Me and Jiah have a surprise for you!!!

Me: Oh now my so called friends want to talk to me.

Jiah: We are sorry that we have been busy but we are going to make it up to you like right now!!

Moe: Yes Y/N I'm sorry. I promise you will love this!

Me: What is the surprise? If it's going on a date, no.

Jiah: No silly!

Moe: We have......

Jiah: Concert tickets.....

Moe: Toooooooooo.......

Jiah: BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moe: Aren't you happy!!?? We know you've been getting into their music lately and we wanted to surprise you!

Jiah: Plus me and Moe love BTS as well and so happy you are getting the chance to listen to them!

Me: Oh wow! BTS? I had no clue they were even touring.

Moe: They aren't.

Me: Oh so it's just random concert?

Jiah: You can say that. But the thing is it's not here in the US.

Moe: It's in Seoul South Korea!!!

Me: Girls that's amazing. You know I would love to travel especially to see them live. But I don't have the money right now for that. I'm sorry but maybe another time in the future.

Jiah: Oh shut it silly. Me and Moe are paying for being such crappy friends lately.

Me: You girls don't have to do that.

Moe: We want to and we are so get ready because it's in a month!!!

Me: Thank you girls. It's means a lot. But I swear if you ghost me like that again.....ugh just don't okay.

Jiah: Again we are sorry and it won't happen again! We will be there for a week to explore as well so pack light because when we are there.....

Moe: WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!!!!!!

Me: Haha okay I will! I can't wait! But I gotta go girls. Back to work I go.

Jiah: Bye love ya!

Moe: Love youuuuu Y/N

Me: Love ya!

Seoul. I'm going to Seoul South Korea in a month or a week!? I'm honestly so excited and can't wait! It's been my dream to travel! I'm even going to see BTS live.

Wow I've only been a ARMY for a short while and my friends are taking me on a trip to see BTS in Seoul! Wait, Agust lives in Seoul. Maybe we can meet up! I have to text him and tell him!

Me: I have something to tell you.

Agust: Wow you texted me first? Wait, it has to be something bad since you texted first. Give me more time Y/N and i promise I'll video call you!

Me: It's not that you dork!

Agust: Wait then was is it? Because you never text me first.

Me: Well since my friends haven't talked to me lately they decided to buy me tickets to a concert as a sorry gift!

Agust: That's good! Who are you seeing live?

Me: BTS!!

Agust: Wait what? Really?

Me: Yes!!

Agust: I didn't know they were going to America...

Me: They aren't. I'm going to Seoul South Korea in a month for a week!!!!!

Agust: Oh.

Me: Oh? Aren't you happy for me?

Agust: I am. Really I am I'm just happy for you.

Me: What a way to show your enthusiasm.

Agust: We're texting.

Me: Still i can tell you aren't really excited. But anyways you know what this means?

Agust: I think I have a feeling.

Me: Oh really? Then what am I going to say?

Agust: well I live in Seoul and you are coming here. So I take it you want to meet up, correct?

Me: Damn maybe you do know. But yes! We can finally meet instead of video call.

Agust: You will finally see my face.

Me: That and maybe we can hang out before I go back to America.

Agust: Yeah maybe.

Me: What's wrong?

Agust: Nothing. I promise I'm excited Y/N. I'm just nervous.

Me: Trust me I am too Agust. I'm shy and quiet in person. But it takes me a bit to open up.

Agust: Yeah I'm pretty much the same to be honest.

Me: And no worries! It's in a month so it will give us time imagine how it will go!

Agust: I really am going to need a miracle.

Me: Oh stop it. I like being your friend and your face won't change that.

Agust: I like being your friend too.

Me: I can't wait! I get to see BTS live, travel out of the country and see you!

Agust: I can't wait either Y/N. Just promise me one thing.

Me: What?

Agust: No matter what I look like or who I am you will still be friends with me.

Me: As long as you aren't an old Pervert then I promise.

Agust: I'm not.

Me: I guess we will see haha. But hey I got to go get back to work before I get in trouble for being on my phone. Bye Agust!

Agust: Talk to you later Y/N.

*Agust aka Min Yoongi POV*

I'm going to meet her in a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just in case if I'm confusing you people Agust is Min Yoongi. Obviously he couldn't tell her his real
name without exposing who he really is. So he decided to use Agust!