Chapter 16

*Y/N POV*

"I'll see you later okay. Bye princess" Yoongi said while walking out the hotel suite. "Bye Yoongi". I close the door and leaned against that. Just second later Moe and Jiah came in view looking confused.

"Was that Yoongi" Moe asked. "Yeah, he just left" I said smiling like an idiot. "Just left? Wait, did he stay the night here" Jiah asked surprised. "Yeah he did. He came over soon after we came back last night. We are and watched a movie but this time he fell asleep" I said.

"That's it" Moe asked. "Actually no. I woke up to wake him up and told him it wasn't right because he said he liked a girl. Well he told me that girl was me. And well he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said YES" I said excitedly.

Jiah looked happy for me. But Moe on the other hand, her smile instantly dropped. "W-what"?

"I'm sorry Moe. I know you said you lied him but not to be like I liked him first, but I did" I said. "N-no it's okay you're right. And besides it's your first boyfriend. Just be careful okay. ARMY can be crazy and the hate can be really bad" Moe said worriedly.

"It's okay Moe. We haven't talked about any of that yet but I'm pretty sure it will be private for a while" I said. "We're here for you and always will be" Jiah said.

"Thank you girls. Now what to do today" I asked. "Well I know we have a couple more days left here but I'm honestly so exhausted from exploring all day since we got here. Maybe we should chill today and maybe walk around some where close to get some good food" Jiah said. "Sounds good to me. What about you" Moe asked. "Sounds perfect" I said.

*Yoongi POV*

I did it. I asked her to be my girlfriend! I didn't plan on doing it last night. I was going to wait till the last day but it was the perfect moment and I couldn't wait any longer.

I just got home. I walked in to see no one in sight. No sound what's so ever. So that means everyone is still sleeping. I decided to clean myself up and head out again to the studio.

The day was half way over with. I couldn't really focus. All I could think about was her. She texted me soon after I left telling me she told her friends that we are together and that they were going to relax today. I haven't told the guys yet. And I'm not sure if I want to right now.

It's not that i am ashamed of her. God no. It's just that they will none stop make fun of me. That and they would keep bugging me to meet her. And right now I want her all to myself. Besides it hasn't even been 24 hours since I asked her.

I also been thinking how we are going to make this long distance thing work. But I'll make anything work to be with her. My phone went off indicating I got a text. It was the guys.

*Boys group chat*

Namjoon: Yoongi where you at?

Jimin: I bet it's with that girl.

Jungkook: Yeah me too!

V: Me three!

Jhope: Yoongi!

Jin: Hey!

Me: No im not with her. I'm at the studio! 🙄

Namjoon: But you didn't come home last night.

Jimin: Wait what?!

Jungkook: Now I know for sure he was with her.

V: Unless he stayed over night at the studio.

Me: I stayed over last night with her. Happy?! And NO nothing happened between us.

Jhope: Awwwwweeeee

Jin: Please tell me you told her you liked her!?

Me: How did you know??

Jin: Lucky guess!! So you did!?

Me: Yes....

Namjoon: And?

Me: She likes me back.

Jimin: That's it?

Me: No....

Jungkook: Did you ask her to be your girlfriend.

Me: Yes....

V: Awwwwee yay yay yay. Did you guys kiss yet?!

Me: No! Now stop it!

Jhope: Calm down guys. It's his first girlfriend after so many years.

Me: 😑

Jin: It's okay Yoongi!!

Me: Anyways now that you guys are done grilling my ass, what do you want?

Namjoon: Sorry man. But you want to go out for drinks tonight?

Me: A drink sounds good right now. When?

Jimin: Six.

Me: Bet. I'll be there soon!

Jungkook: Bring Y/N!!

V: We want to meet her!

Me: Not tonight guys.

Jhope: But she's only here for 2 more days.

Me: I'll talk to her about letting you guys okay just not tonight.

Jin: Awwwwe okay.

Me: By the way I haven't had that talk with her about ARMY, hate and public dating in the future.

Namjoon: Have that talk with her soon man. You now how it can get to us. Imagine it with her.

Me: I will. See you guys soon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter was so bleh. I feel like this book is not good. I wasn't even going to write a chapter today because I had no idea what to write. So I guess this is a filler before the drama. Also I might start writing another book but this time it will be imagines. And I can take requests! I feel like that would be good since I have so many ideas but only one book. So that's why I thought why not do imagines.