Chapter 3

*Y/N POV*

Agust: You know we've been texting for the past weeks now.

Me: Does that mean I get picture now?

Agust: No 😑

Me: Ugh 🙄

Agust: But it means I'll tell you more about myself.

Me: Okay, go ahead. Tell me more about yourself.

Agust: I have one other sibling. A older brother. My job is I deal with music.

Me: Your job is music?

Agust: Yes, that's all I'm saying.

Me: Okay. Well since you told me a bit more about yourself I'll do the same. I'm an only child. My is job is I work at a cafe.

Agust: That's it?

Me: Yes, that's all I'm saying.

Agust: Touché.

Me: I got to go.

Agust: Oh okay. Well I'll talk to you later.

I wasn't going to answer him. Honestly I don't know if I can keep texting someone I barely know. I know a lot of people do it these days but that's how kidnappings and killings happen.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice talking to someone since Moe and Jiah have been doing their own things lately and I've been feeling lonely and really bored besides work. But I just don't want to take the chance.

Maybe I can just ignore him and he will get the point and stop texting me. He.....that's even if he really is a he. I'm still not fully convinced and won't till I get a picture. Hell, even a video call would make it better honestly!

                             *two weeks later*

Agust: Hey Y/N. Is everything okay? I mean we haven't been talking much. And that should say something since I'm the one that's usually busy. But the past couple week we barely talked. And the last time we talked was 3 days ago.

Agust: Are you mad at me?

Agust: Y/N 😕

Agust: I thought we were getting to become good friends....

Agust: Fine I'll leave you alone.

I hate this. I feel like complete shit not texting him back but it's honestly for the best. I do wish this Agust person the best of luck in life.

It's been a couple days since he texted me. I was currently getting ready for work when I got a video call coming from Agust. Uhm what the hell. Why is he calling me? Should I answer? No. We haven't talked. Maybe he just butt dialed me or something.

Didn't he say it's night over there while day over here? So he should be sleeping then. Yeah maybe he just butt dialed me. That's exactly what he did.

A few seconds passed and the call ended. Crap maybe I should have answered. It could have been something important. No no no if it was he could have called his friends where he lives or even his parents.

Agust: I miss you.

He missed me? But he barely knows me? But, I miss him too....

Later that night I was doing my usual. Reading a book when my phone went off signaling I got a text. Figured. It's Agust.

Agust: I'm sorry for videoing calling you and texting you what I said. But you could have answered my video call. Why didn't you?

Fuck it.

Me: I thought it was a butt dial.

Agust: You answered! Yes and no. I was drunk and drunk me wanted to call you. I'm sorry.

Me: Oh....its okay. But when you said you missed me...?

Agust: I meant it dork. How can you just cut me off like that with no explanation? Rude.

Me: You know why.

Agust: Is it cuz the damn picture thing?

Me: Yes...

Agust: Gosh Y/N do you not trust me?

Me: You want me to answer that?

Agust: Wow....okay so I have to send you a picture for you to fully believe who I am? I could send you a random picture of someone and it not be me.

Me: Yeah I thought about that. So now I want to video chat.

Agust: No

Me: No?

Agust: Yes no! Just get off my back about it okay! I actually have a real friend which is you and you want to ruin it!

Me: Excuse me? REAL friends tell each other everything and they know what they LOOK LIKE!!

Agust: You will think of me differently Y/N

Me: I don't care what you look like Agust. that's not going to change anything.

Agust: That not what it is.

Me: Then what!?

Agust: Nothing....

Me: I'm giving you more time Agust. And if I still don't get a video call then, well you know.

Agust: Deal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is only the third chapter. But I promise you it's going to get more exciting in the next few chapters or so.