THE LONG CON

HATCH

Elena and Locke opens the gun vault and walks inside. Elena places the Halliburton down and opens it.

Locke: Is that all of them?

Elena: All 6 of them. And there's uh, 1 box of ammo.

She takes the ammo boxes and hands it to John

Locke: At least we don't have to worry about running out any time soon. Elena, I'm grateful that you decided to keep them all in the same place. 

Elena notices the Virgin Mary statues and looks at Locke

Locke: Oh, I had to take them from Charlie -- his heroin stash. I figure it might have therapeutic value, if it ever came to that.

Elena: You're just going to leave it all in the statues?

Locke: You want to break 7 Virgin Maries, be my guest. I'm superstitious.

Elena: John, the combination.

Locke: I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're asking me because you're worried that I might fall off a cliff or something, that it would be irresponsible for just one of us to have access to this room, rather than this being an issue of trust.

Elena: Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island, John.

Locke: Alright, but I think we should agree, Elena, that if either of us need to open this door, we consult each other first.

Elena: Absolutely.

Locke: Right 7, left 33, right 18. You need to write it down?

Elena: Nope, I got it.

Locke: Alright. And, Elena, you and Jack may want to consider locking the medicine in here, too.

Elena: Why would we need to do that?

She walks out of the vault, leaving. 

BEACH

Jack is going through Sawyer's stuff in his tent, Sawyer angerily walks down the beach towards him

Sawyer: What the hell do you think you're doing?

Jack holds up a pill bottle

Jack: You stole these from the Hatch.

Sawyer: You stole them from me.

Jack: What?

Sawyer: They were in my stash when I left. I just took back what was mine.

Jack: These belong to all of us, Sawyer -- to the group. You don't have a stash anymore.

Sawyer: Seriously, Doc, you don't want to do this. Just give me the pills. We'll forget it ever happened.

Jack: Are you threatening me?

Sawyer Last chance, Doc. 

Jack turns and walks away. 

Sayid is shucking coconuts while Nadia walks up to him

Nadia: Sayid. You gonna put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both up? 

Sayid looks up at her confused.

Nadia: Lime in the coconut? The song?

Sayid: What do you want, Nadia?

Nadia: So, I'm over at Rose and Bernard's tent. Did you know he's a dentist? Well, that's not all he's been holding out on us. The guy picked up Boone's signal from the Norwegian plane.

Sayid: Nigerian.

Nadia: Right. Anyhow, he picked it up with this. 

She holds up a radio showing it to him.