CHAPTER 4: INTRODUCTION

~पहली नजर में कैसा जादू कर दियातेरा बन बैठा है मेरा जियाजाने क्या होगा क्या होगा क्या पताइस पल को मिले आ जिले जरा~

तेरा बन बैठा है मेरा जिया
जाने क्या होगा क्या होगा क्या पता
इस पल को मिले आ जिले जरा~

__________________________________________

                ~AUTHOR'S POV~

Amina was in her favorite café, recounting the morning's events to her best friend, Mahira, who was sitting across from her with an amused smile. The café was bustling with students, but Amina's animated storytelling cut through the noise.

"And then," Amina continued, taking a sip of her coffee, "I showed up with a piece of bread in my mouth! It was so embarrassing. Professor Hassan looked at me like he'd never seen anything quite like it."

"Ek number ke khadoos shaks hai wo ALLAH kare unke Maggie ke packet me masala na nikle wo nahane jaye to paani khatam ho jaye"Amina stated

Mahira burst into laughter, nearly spilling her coffee. "Oh my God, that's so classic you! And Hassan-he's such a grump, right? But he has a soft spot for interesting characters, so I'm sure he found you memorable."

Amina sighed, a mixture of embarrassment and amusement. "I hope so. I felt like such a mess. I could barely think straight with the bread and all. He seemed kind of grumpy but also a little amused."

Mahira's eyes twinkled with curiosity. "Did he mention anything else?"

"No, not really. Just that I should try not to bring breakfast into the classroom next time," Amina said, shaking her head. "But I can't stop thinking about how strange it was."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Across the campus, Hassan was grappling with his own thoughts. He had been preoccupied all morning, and now, sitting in his office, he found himself thinking about the girl he had met earlier. Her presence had been striking-her modest dress, her hijab, and that unintentional charm of the bread incident. He was intrigued by her, despite his usual gruff demeanor.

He shook his head, trying to focus on his lecture notes for the day. "Astagfirullah Hassan Get it together," he muttered to himself. "You're here to teach, not daydream."

As he walked into the classroom, his grumpy expression was firmly in place. He scanned the students, searching for the one who had made such an impression. His gaze inadvertently kept falling on Amina, who was sitting quietly at the back, her cheeks still flushed from the morning's embarrassment.

"Alright, everyone, let's get started," Hassan said, his voice carrying authority but also a hint of something softer as he glanced at Amina. "Today, we'll begin with introductions. Please tell us your name, your background, and a little about why you chose fashion design."

The students began introducing themselves, and Hassan listened attentively. When it was Amina's turn, she stood up, nerves getting the better of her. "Hi, I'm Amina. I'm from... uh... the pakistan, and I chose fashion design because I love... um... designing... clothes?" She fumbled with her words, her face turning red as she confused her country of origin with her name. "Oh, and my country is Amina-no, wait, I mean, my name is..."

Hassan's eyebrows shot up, trying to suppress a grin. He could see Amina struggling and found himself both amused and empathetic. She seemed so out of place, but in a way that made her more endearing.

"Take your time, Amina," Hassan said, his voice softer now. "We're all here to learn."

Amina managed a weak smile and sat back down, her face still flushed. The other students exchanged glances, some snickering softly.

As the class went on, Hassan found himself repeatedly glancing at Amina. Despite her earlier slip-ups, he admired her determination and found himself increasingly interested in what she had to offer. He had expected a routine day of teaching, but it seemed like his new student was anything but ordinary.

By the end of the class, Hassan's grumpy exterior had softened slightly. He was looking forward to seeing how Amina's journey would unfold, and maybe-just maybe-he'd get to know the girl who had managed to both bewilder and intrigue him in a matter of moments.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ASALAMU ALAIKUM LILIES 🕊️

SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

DO VOTE AND COMMENTS don't be a silent reader......
FI AMANILLAH ✨