A PhD in the department.

Chaos can take many forms, it only matters to be aware of its creator, and it can co-exist with Final exams.

Exams week had just started, and Julie felt the world shrinking into a sea of sharks (Math, Chem, Bio, etc). "I can not believe it, Mendel is out to kill me, Who told him to study peas in the first place?" She called out, grunting while shifting on her sofa; her room was lit by the sunlight creeping through the window.

Her black top and matching sweats add light to her caramel skin, and her curls are twisted into a white flower-shaped hair claw, with her ends flying out, creating a 2000s indie look.

"Biology is not for everyone, Don't take it out on the deceased priest." Flynn pointed out whilst writing notes underneath the paragraph illustrating Mendel's law of segregation.

Flynn's denim suit compliments her fit figure, with a zipper opened up a little lower than her neck; her hair put in a sleek half-up half-down updo, and her lip gloss ain't the only thing popping at the moment. Her brain is about to collapse, but Bio was their last exam; hopefully, they can end this nightmare soon.

The guys knew better than to interrupt a girl's study sessions, at least after they were kicked out multiple times; you should never irritate someone studying Chemistry; scientists are doing an excellent job at it.

Carlos has long since finished his exams, with only wifi bothering him; he was in a much better state.

The young lad heard a knock on the front door, his dad had taken off to take shots at some museum, and he wouldn't be back at this hour. "Mr Wilson," his mouth fell open. His sister did not tell him he was a Sunset curve bandmate, but he also did not mention the CD he had found with Mr Wilson posing for the picture; he had the same eyes even though time has left its marks etching onto his middle-aged skin.

"Is Julie here?" He asked in a centred manner, "Yes, she's studying upstairs," Carlos said with his hands in his pockets, his loose blue pj's giving the illusion of short height. "Do you want me to get her down?" He inquired, his tone letting out the fact that he was implying otherwise.

"Oh, no, you should probably let her be, I will, uh," The older guy stumbled upon his words, "Can you? Uh, forget it; I will swing by later." He finished his sentence, disappearing through the trees.

"Humans are much less interesting than legendary wizards," he called out slamming the door theatrically and shaking his head at the fact that he left level 152 to have an 'Uh-ah-I'll-swing-by-later' conversation.

Reggie anxiously nudged Luke, urging him to tell Alex about the letter that had been weighing on his mind. Despite Reggie's insistence, Luke reassured him that he had everything under control. "Alex, um, how are you doing?" Luke stammered, rising from the comfort of their worn-in black leather sofa.

Concerned, Alex turned to Reggie, who was tuning his bass nearby, and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

Reggie, with a hint of sarcasm, replied, "What's ever wrong with anyone in this band?" He glanced between his bandmates, a wave of emotion washing over him as he realized how much they all meant to him, and he wouldn't want anything to come between their enduring friendship.

As a surprised author by Reggie's unexpected depth, the contrast with his usual lighthearted demeanour was striking.

As the clock struck past midnight on the eve of her final high school exam, Julie strolled through her house in her comfortable red sweatpants and an oversized white t-shirt. With each step, she idly fiddled with her Virgin Mary necklace, lost in her thoughts. It was a moment that marked the end of her transformative first year, and as she entered the kitchen, she was confronted by a tangible symbol of that change sitting on the stool.

"What's wrong?" she asked, yawning her way to the fridge. "Willie sacrificed himself for me," Alex murmured, his aura pulsing with agony as he spoke. "And I didn't even get to say goodbye or thank him," he managed to let out.

Julie grabbed her milk, closed the fridge, and turned at his hurting tone.

"I am sorry," she said sincerely. "I understand how you feel," she said, putting milk in her favourite plastic purple cup.

"You know what's the worst thing about grief? It's different for all of us, like a chemical reaction or something, two different elements can't produce the same product. I can only assume how you are feeling, but I have a PhD in the department, so ask away!" She said taking a sip of her cup,

"You know what's the worst thing right now?" He inquired, Gaining half her attention since she was officially in zombie mode, "You are using Chemistry as a metaphor while you have a Biology exam in a few hours." He answered with a quirk of a smile; she chuckled but then made a 'Ugh' face when realizing he was right.

Not having the urge to bicker, Julie jumped on the stool next to him, she asked
"How do you, How did you figure it out?" And he told her everything he had witnessed during the day.

The next day

On their final day, Julie decided to wear an outfit that made her feel like her mother was wrapping her in a hug. To calm her nerves, she chose a high-neck off-shoulder orange top paired with her favourite sun-sketched jeans. Despite normally not liking high-neck tops, she couldn't resist the cool shade of orange. She swept her hair into an elegant high bun, secured in place by a transparent crystal-like butterfly clip, with two strands framing her face. As she reviewed her exam, which turned out to be easier than expected, Flynn left the classroom with a smile on her face.

Flynn sported a denim mini dress over a white t-shirt that read 'Boys will be boys,' along with black stockings, big round earrings, and white sneakers. The ladies' hair and makeup were coordinated, and they looked fabulous together.

As Flynn leisurely scrolled through her Instagram feed on her way to the cafeteria, she was unexpectedly pulled into one of the nearby classrooms. The sudden interruption left her confused and scared. Who could have whisked her away, and why? I'm excited for you to discover the answer!

Hello lovelies,
At this point, I don't think a billion sorrys could suffice! I thought I knew chaos but then I became a high-school student. I hope you forgive me, and I hope this chapter is to your liking. As for Juke, We have some interesting stuff ahead of us. Talk 2 u later, and Don't forget to share ur thoughts! Love u♡