•Chpt 2: Friends?•

Noel POV:

Me and Mischa have been talking for a good while. He is a really funny dude and I love it when he makes fun of ocean. But what bothered me was when he would stop mid way of anything and would take out his phone texting and smiling. I was kinda jealous of whatever he was doing but I just ignored it and continued with my day. I was sitting in choir again with ocean yelling at me for messing up "Oh my god! Noel you suck! We have practiced this so many times yet you keep messing up!" Ocean yells. I just completely ignored her and instead I was staring at mischa and I took a peek at his phone and saw "Talia❤️". My eyes widened he has a girlfriend, that was something I wasn't expecting  but I ignored it. "Noel are you even listening?!" Ocean yelled I looked back at her and I nodded. "god can you shut your little orphan ass up?" Mischa yells putting his phone away. After that ocean went quite. 

•time skip after school•

I was walking with mischa up until we got to the gate. "Hey Noel can I have your phone number?" Mischa says handing his phone to me. I took the phone and put my number in and I put my name in the contacts. "Thanks Noel I'll see you tomorrow." Mischa says as we went out separate ways.

•In text•

Mischa💵🤬:Hey Noel u busy right now

noel💋❤️:No do u need smth beau(handsome)?

Mischa💵🤬: I just wanted to ask- I'm sorry beau?

Noel💋❤️:oh yeah it just means pal in French!😅

Mischa💵🤬:Oh alr. But I forgot what I was gonna say.

Noel💋❤️: oh alr then bye beau! See you tomorrow at school 

Mischa POV:

beau.?? What does that even mean.???  I open my google and use google translate. He said French right..? I type in what he said and I watch it say "Handsome". Eh?! I thought he said It meant pal?! I was about to ask him and then I get a text from talia 

Talia❤️:Hey mischa? U busy?

Mischa💵🤬: No I'm not busy любий did you need something ?

Talia❤️: Well I just wanted to ask if we can take a break. I just need some time to myself.

Mischa💵🤬: huh? любий did I do something wrong.? 

Talia❤️: no you didn't I just need some time to myself.

Mischa💵🤬: alright I understand любий.

I stare at my phone to which I turn off and lay down on my bed. God. I just need to relax. I say which then I feel a liquid go down my face. Am I crying.? I wiped my face and ignored it. I turned off my light and went to bed.

Noel POV:

GOD WHY DID I CALL HIM HANDSOME! I groaned and put my phone down. Which I immediately lift back up to see ocean calling me

Noel: What ocean?

Ocean: jeez but anyways I wanted to remind you that our work is due tomorrow 

Noel: huh what work?

Ocean: our paper from science? Ya know about the cells.?

Noel:SHIT THATS DUE TOMORROW? 

Ocean: ow my ear. But yeah.. 

Noel: I can't believe I'm saying this but take you for reminding me!

Ocean: yeah no problem... wait what.?

I hanged up and got up from my bed going over to my desk and pulling out the paper. 

•12 minutes later•

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A FAT CELL?!" I yell gripping onto my hair in frustration. I grab my phone and call ocean agian 

Ocean: Noel it's 12pm what do u need?

Noel: whats a fat cell?

Ocean: oh my god.. a fat cell is a cell that holds the body's fat. 

Noel: okay thank you!

Ocean: your welcome... wait what!?

I hanged up again and wrote down what it was. God I'm finally done. I get up from my chair and walk over to my bed it making a slight creek noise. I turn off my lamp light and lay down. 

HEY HEY HEY!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! I ALSO HOPE YOUR DOING ALRIGHT MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND EAT FOOD!!-Miwa <333