•Chpter 3: Getting to understand each other•

Mischa POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing "ughhh..." I groaned picking up my phone "Noel💋❤️" I immediately picked up the phone and answered

Mischa: Yeah.? What's up Noel.?

Noel: Hey where are you?

Mischa:huh..?

Noel: school is about to start in a few minutes and your still not here?

Mischa: OH FUCK- What time is it?!

Noel: it's 7:20

Mischa: fuck fuck fuck.. yeah thanks for calling me Noel! I'll see you at school!

Noel: yeah see you at school beau!

I hanged up the call and noticed he called me handsome again. God.. I ignored it and got ready for school. Rushing out of my room and leaving the house I sprint to the school.

•Few minutes later•

I arrived at school Noel coming into my view "COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Noel yelled and I nodded running to him and once I got there we immediately started speed walking to class. Once we got to class we were greeted with a pissed off Ocean "You two are late! What were you doing that was so important that your late?" Ocean says crossing her arms looking at us "None of your business carrot top." I say walking to my seat, noel following along. "you two can't just be late and ignore me!" Ocean yells. "Yeah we can." Noel says annoyed. "Ocean you should really stop yelling." Constant says looking at ocean "Constant! They deserve to be yelled at cause they were late and aren't giving a reason why!" Ocean yells back at constant. I feel a paper hit my skin and I notice Noel giving me a note

"god she's so annoying. All I hear is blah blah blah." I took out my pen and wrote back

"I know honestly for an orphan carrot she talks a lot". I passed back the note making noel laugh a bit. It was nice to see that smile of his. Just the way his eyes light up when he smiles.. GOD WHAT AM I THINKING- I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL.

Noel POV:

I noticed mischa staring at me for a good while. Then he looks away and faces back to ocean. I smiled a little but then faced back to Ocean.

•Time skip after school•

I was walking with mischa out of school "Hey mischa?" I say looking at him. "Hm? Yeah Noel?" He says looking back at me. "Would you wanna come over to my house? I know you need help in math and so do I." I say looking at mischa. "Oh sure." Mischa says following me to my house. On the way to my house me and mischa were talking, laughing, and just goofing around. Once we got to my house we had entered my room and mischa just stared. "huh you good beau?" I ask "Wow just your room is.. DOPEEE!! YO!" He says looking around my room Taking every detail in "Heh thanks!" I say smiling sitting down at my desk taking out my math work. "Alr come on let's get to work." I say smiling. Mischa came over to me sitting down on the stool I had put down for him.

Mischa POV:

An hour had passed and me and Noel were talking. We had finished our work and we decided to talk. And honestly I felt sorry for Noel. He had such dreams yet his mother was such a piece of shit. He was ranting to me about her and honestly I hated it. If I could I would take all that pain and turn it into joy. "Hey Noel." I say looking at him. "Yeah mischa?" Noel says looking at me. "You know that I may not seem like it but, if you need to just talk let me know? Or even better you can rap in autotune with me!" I say and I watched Noel face go from confused to even more confused "Autotune.?" Noel ask, "Yeah! I rap on the YouTube~ people know me as bad egg." I say proudly I watched as he smiled trying not to laugh "oh really what do you rap about?" Noel says interested "I rap about pain. Ukrainian men had two emotions rage and passion." I say proudly smiling. Then Noel smirked a bit "Oh! Well that seems like such fun." Noel says laughing a bit. I took in the way he looked. His eyes.. those light brown eyes with such happiness... but it's just his face. It's something that everyone has yet everytime I see his I just wanna take a picture and keep it as an memory. "Well what about you?" Noel says "huh what do you mean.?" I ask confused "I know there is something that's eating you up on the inside." Noel says looking at me giving me his full attention. I felt weird.. someone other than Talia cared about me.?

•Time skip after an other hour•

After I was done I saw noels expression. "Mischa... I-" I felt noels arms go around me hugging me. I felt weird. It was a weird feeling. I slowly hugged back putting my face in the crook of his neck. "Mischa.. your an amazing dude. If you ever need to talk please tell me. Regardless of anything. I will always drop whatever I'm doing to help." Noel speaks in a soft yet comforting voice. I nodded my head and then looked at the time "Oh fuck it's already 10pm." I say moving away from Noel "You should head home already. We have school tomorrow" noel says hanging me my bag and a bag. "Whats this?" I ask looking in the bag "it's food I know your gonna be hungry and there's a sunny D in there sorry it's all I currently have in the fridge right now" Noel says smiling "thanks Noel." I say smiling hugging him one last time then leaving his room walking down the hall I open the front door. I turn around and wave bye to Noel which he does the same to me and I walk out of the house closing the door behind me.

Noel POV:

I enter my room and I sigh. God I'm tired.. I went to my dressed pulling out my pajamas. I changed my clothes and jump into bed. I hope he gets home safe. I turned off my lamp light and fell asleep.

Mischa POV:

I lay down on my bed. I was sleepy yet I couldn't sleep. Noel was such an amazing dude. He cared for me and even trusted me to tell me all that stuff.? I ignore it and then went to my room light turning it off. I head back to my bed laying down. Well today was something but at least I got to understand Noel a bit more.

HEY HEY HEY!! HOW ARE YOU ALL? I HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD! I hope your eating and drinking enough water! Make sure to get a good nice sleep if your about to go to bed and I hope you have an amazing day if you just woke up!-Miwa<333