quick theory for yall

would the song 'Me and Your Mama' by Childish Gambino kinda describe Rody in a way? like think about it; the song starts off with a calming and melodic tone, slow and steady. its like when Rody was dating Manon and he was happy yet really unhealthy. its like puppy love. unconditional puppy love. then the song at exactly 2 minutes and 2 seconds gets somehow interrupted by a faster somehow more obsessive beat. Manon telling Rody they need a break or technically 'breaking up'. the lines "Girl, you really got a hold on me." could gesture how Rody's still in love with manon and could also mean that Manon didn't want to go into the unhealthy habits rody had that he had out of pure confusion and no knowledge of what a healthy relationship is. then at 4 minutes and 9 seconds could be when rody realised Manon was dead if you go in the freezer on the 7th day because its still calm yet it could be like rody's heart breaking from realisation that Vincent killed Manon and chopped her up. ALSO! do you think that on the 3rd day, the thing that cut rody's finger was a bone? perhaps Manon's bones??? perhaps a rib because Vincent most likely used Manon's torso to make the grilled hanger steak? IDK WHAT DO YALL THINK???

Edit: I HAVE SOME MORE 👍👍👍😋😋😋

Ok so. We all know the line "I'm in love when we are smoking that". Rachel confirmed that Manon was also a smoker along with Vincent so what if Rody got used to the smell of smoke from Manon so that's why he asks why Vincent smokes when you see him smoke because he wants to cover up the memory and also hurt from the smell of cigarettes because it made him think of Manon. ALSO "This is the end of us." BUT MANON SAYS IT TO RODY!!! Because all Manon wanted to do was let Rody focus on his own health because lets be completely honest here, Rody can't take care of himself (like moi). SO IN SOME PARTS OF THE SONG, Manon says it to Rody. Another example: "You know that I love you" AND THEN THE NEXT LINE IS LITERALLY "So let me into your heart.". RODY AND MANON MUST HAVE ARGUED OVER RODY'S FUCKED UP HEALTH AND THIS COULD BE IT. LIKE THIS:

Manon : "You know that I love you."
Rody : "So let me into your heart."

CANT YOU SEE IT GIRL/DUDE/PERSON/WHATEVER U R?!?! CAN YOU SEE IT TO ARGGGGGEHEHSJDJD

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE THO. THE SONG IS LITERALLY ABOUT GLOVER SINGING ABOUT HOW HE'S DESPERATELY IN LOVE WITH THIS WOMAN AND CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER.

LIKE???? HOW IS THIS NOT RODY CORE????? RODY LITERALLY MADE HIS ENTIRE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND MANON TO THE POINT ALL HIS DECISIONS WERE MANONS

LIKE???? HOW IS THIS NOT RODY CORE????? RODY LITERALLY MADE HIS ENTIRE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND MANON TO THE POINT ALL HIS DECISIONS WERE MANONS. HE WOULD DESTROY HIMSELF OVER MANON. HE WOULD GIVE MANON HIS LIFE FOR FUCKS SAKE. WE KNOW THIS FROM THE AMOUNT OF DESPERATE ATTEMPTS AND EXCUSES HE MAKES WHEN CALLING MANON THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE WEEK HE WORKS AT LA GUEULE DE SATURNE!!! like yall. how. how the fuckle wuckle knuckle is that not literally the story. Rody and Manon date, Manon wants Rody to get better and not delete himself over her, Rody's still going into unhealthy habits and trying to 'win' her over when, baby, Rody, yo girl dead and Rody's heart breaking at the route to the 2nd,3rd and 4th ending when he finds out Vincent FUCKING COOKED MANON. CALMING MUSIC AT THE END OF THE SONG COULD BE A SORT OF CALMING MOMENT FOR VINCENT WHEN HE WAS ALMOST DONE PREPARING THE 'Grilled Hanger Steak' BECAUSE NORMALLY RELAXING MUSIC WOULD BE AT THE END OF THE END OF A MONTAGE OF A SORT OF LIVE ACTION MOVIE. YOU GET ME??? SECOND DAY. RODY HAS A HABIT OF NOT THINKING WISELY BECAUSE MANON MADE ALL THE DECISIONS AND RODY DIDNT THINK, HE JUST AGREED. WE SEE THIS WHEN HE THOUGHT PEDALLING FASTER IN THE RAIN WOULD DRY HIM FASTER BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE IT DOESNT. sorry i keep writing in caps im just really excited and shit.

anyways. but we see the majoring affect Manon had on Rody because of his lack of thinking and processing what to do in a situation and a sort of routine is seen a bit throughout the week. wake up, come to work late, serve tables, talk to Vincent, go home, try to call Manon, look through the magazine or the catalogue and go to sleep. it may seem normal but as we can tell from Rody's apartment, its still unhealthy.

 it may seem normal but as we can tell from Rody's apartment, its still unhealthy

THIS MAN'S BATHROOM IS FLOODING AND THE SINK IS MOST LIKELY 89% MADE OF MOULD. RODY EVEN ADMITS TO NEVER CLEAN THE DISHES IN THE SINK YET HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO TRY PERSISTENTLY TO CALL MANON. THIS MAN'S LIFE IS LITERALLY JUST A SMALL STRING OF YARN TIED TO MANON'S FINGER. SHE COULD CONTROL HIM.

But!!!!!! we need to remember Manon's a sweetheart and ONLY broke up with Rody to help Rody focus on his health with backfires and BLAH BLAH BLAH yk yk. So I'm guessing Vincent killed Manon on the second day, stored her in the freezer for a day to let the meat cool and sort of chill i guess??? (IDFK IM NOT A COOK) and then sliced up her body on (im not sure I NEED TO MEMORISE ARRGGG) possibly AFTER your day 3 shift.

Just a small little thing because I'm listening to 'Me and Your Mama' on repeat because ARG its such a good song.

ANOTHER EDIT: I JUST REALISED THE MIDDLE SECTION OF THE SONG IS GUITAR AND RODY PLAYS GUITAR IM ACTUALLY BACKFLIPPING HOLY SHIT I NEED TO ACTUALLY WRITE THE FUCKING CHAPTER AND NOT ALL THIS RANDOM THEORY SHIT ARGGGG HELP.

ANOTHER ANOTHER EDIT: SO DO THE CALMING BITS AND MORE LIKE THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR RODY HAS THAT HIS FATHER GAVE HIMMMM. LITERALLY BACKFLIPPING IM SO JUST ARGGGGGSHSHDJDJXJCJJFKFI

also its literally 12 in the legit morning so im gonna go to sleep lmao 😋😋