❤️| History returns P.2

G-FORCE: ROBYN SAUNDERS

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Too Sweet

"You know you're bright as the morning, as soft as the rain
Pretty as a vine, as sweet as a grape"

✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩

Monaco - 2023

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

MAN TO BE CHARGED WITH STALKING AND ATTEMPTED MURDER OFROBYN SAUNDERS NAMED AS EX-BOYFRIEND, LEVI MOORE

ROBYN SAUNDERS NAMED AS EX-BOYFRIEND, LEVI MOORE.

Three weeks ago, Formula 1 driver Robyn Saunders was attacked in her Monaco home. Her boyfriend, Charles Leclerc, was out with friends at the time of the assault. He received an alarming phone call that caused him to rush back to their home.

Charles Leclerc has since thanked friends who helped in the emergency, named as Pierre Gasly, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo; all of which, including Leclerc, race alongside Saunders in Formula 1. They've been known to be close friends and have supported them during this time.

No date had been released for Moore's trial but reports saying he had been stalking Saunders for years and had a history of assault towards the public figure of Saunders, it's one that's highly anticipated to be high profile.

Due to quick actions by close friend, Pierre Gasly, paramedics were able to get to Saunders in time. She is still in critical care but has remained in a stable condition for the past week.

Toto Wolff, Team Principal at Mercedes where Saunders drives, had wished his driver well. He went on to explain that Robyn had chosen to take a year out from the sport but had contracted to rejoin Mercedes in 2025, giving her time to fully recover. Lewis Hamilton agreed to fill the seat for the year as Wolff didn't want to take on a junior driver only to force them to leave. 

More updates to come.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Robyn, it's Charles, it's okay."

Robyn Saunders woke in a panic, tubes all around her and a nebula in her nose. While she didn't know it, she'd been on a ventilator a week prior and she could see feel the stretch in her throat. Her eyes darted around before her eyes lay on Charles and they finally relaxed.

"Charles?" Robyn questioned hoarsely.

"Hey," Charles cooed softly. "You're okay."

His eyes were glossy as he kissed her head, relieved to finally hear her voice and see her warm eyes looking up at him. He gripped her hand tightly as she slowly regained back function of her body. There wasn't much pain in her side but she assumed that was due to the flow of medication.

"He—Le—Lev—" Robyn could find her words as she tried to suck in air. "W...where..is...he?"

"You won't see him again, Bryn, I promise," Charles replied softly. "They got him...well, Max and Daniel got him good and the police just took him from them."

"Oh," It was a sigh of relief. "Where am I?"

"Intensive care, they had to intubate you until a few days ago," Charles explained. "They wouldn't let me see you until Oliver told them I was your fiance. Oliver and Ashley are both here, my mum is letting us stay...I couldn't bring myself to be in the apartment."

"Oh Charles," Robyn lifted a hand to his cheek. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," He mumbled, looking down at her. "I'm glad you're both okay."

Robyn sniffled a small cry with a smile as she took in Charles' words. She had thought the very small baby she'd been carrying couldn't possibly survive, she'd lost so much blood. She had convinced herself so much that she hadn't considered the possibility of it living.

"I was going to tell you," She smiled, tears still on her face. "You shouldn't have found out like that."

"I think it gave me a heart attack," Charles admitted. "But it's Pierre that I owe your lives to. I panicked...but he didn't."

"If it's a boy, we'll name him Pierre," Robyn teased.

The baby, born eight months later, had not been a boy. It had been a baby girl.

She would go on to call the miracle baby Renée. The French form of the late Roman name 'Renatus' and the meaning of reborn or born again since, in Robyn's mind, she had been.

 The French form of the late Roman name 'Renatus' and the meaning of reborn or born again since, in Robyn's mind, she had been