🏁 Robyn| Smoke

G-FORCE: ROBYN SAUNDERS
ALTERNATE ENDING

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Play with fire
"I've always like to play with fire."

✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩

Monaco - 2028

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I apologise for this chapter. Do not read if easily upset :3

 Do not read if easily upset :3

"Boo."

"Charles, what are you doing?" 

"Waiting for Max. He wanted to say hi to the little one, Mon Amour."

Robyn and Charles were a fairytale, they always had been from the moment they met. They were made in the stars for each other and everyone knew that.

The man born and raised in Monaco, racing his way up through all the ranks before landing himself in F1. Someone who'd lived a luxurious life from the moment he had a solid racing career, driving around in his Ferrari, and always keeping in touch with friends and family.

The woman born and raised in England, struggling her way through a racing career due to her gender took hold of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a career for herself. Someone who liked to focus on her friends before shiny things and never took anything for granted.

Their story developed quickly and smoothly, they were made for each other and the life they had made so far had been beautiful. Their first child was beautiful too, little Reneé Leclerc, born in 2027. Charles retired to look after her full time and while Robyn took two years off, she couldn't help but resign to go back into the sport when Toto asked.

Besides, George was still there and the two had always been one of the best pairings on the grid. He was her best friend and she adored racing beside him, even if he was slightly cocky.

"Hey, Robyn!" Anneli Raikkonen called as she jogged towards her, her Red Bull suit shining in the sun. "Max has ran off, have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he's with Charles since we have Reneé here," Robyn answered,"I told him he was cutting it close on time but you know what he's like. Max doesn't care, does he?"

"His excuse is that he's retiring this year so what can they do about it anyway," Anneli sighed. "He's just mad because he got outqualified by his girlfriend while my dad is here."

"He's a big boy, he'll get over it," Robyn grinned. "Don't worry, next year, he'll be praying you win your first championship."

"He wants you to win it first," Anneli snorted. "If you don't win it this year, he might die of a heart attack."