𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 || 𝟎𝟖

༄༄༄

Yesterday, I came home to sleep. I woke up this morning and tried going out my frount door and it was Locked, I'm guessing by my dad. I made my way to my room and tried opening the windows but he locked those too, so I'm stuck home.

I slouch my body as I sit on my couch, I groan looking at all the missed calls from my dad. I dial his number and press the bright green button.

———

ʳⁱⁿᵍ... ʳⁱⁿᵍ... ʳⁱⁿᵍ... ᵇᵉᵉᵖ!!

"Hello?" My dad speaks on the other line.

"Hey, Dad." I speak lowly.

"DELANEY. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Home?" I lie.

"Don't lie to me. Tell me the truth."

"I'm being serious."

"Delaney. You haven't been home the whole time I've been gone." He states

I groan.

"I just had Larry install cameras at the front, remember you were supposed to sign the papers?" He added.

Shit.

"Yeah, you remember. We have our cameras delayed, he's gonna come again and I'm not gonna tell you when, you're gonna have to be home to see."

"Okay."

"Call me as soon as he goes back there."

"You got it." I sigh.

———

I toss my phone on the couch besides me and stand up,  I walk to the kitchen and pull out a kitchen knife. I walk to my room and approach my window. I slide the knife under the window and break the thin lock.

I grab an old tote bag and stuff some clean clothes in there. I run to the living room and take my phone and my charger.

-.-.-

I knock on Kiara's house door, the knob turns.

"Hey, Delaney." I'm greeted by Anna, Kiara's mom.

"Hey, Mrs Carrera. Have you seen Kiara?" I ask her.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." She looks around outside, in search for Kiara.

"Yeah, well uhm. I'm gonna go look for her. See you Mrs Carrera." I smile and walk down their steps.

I hop back on my bike and ride towards the cut.

༄༅༅

The screen door slams shut behind me.

"Hey, You ready?" JJ greets me as I walk into the chateau. "And for?" I look at him confused.

"I messaged you?" JJ 'reminds' me.

"What?" I take out my phone and open my messages.

-

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Unknown- Hey Mae. We are going to the movies tn. You're coming. 

-

"Uh, and who gave you my number?" I look back at him. "Kiara?—Anyway. You better hurry because we are gonna leave in a couple minutes."

"And who said I was gonna go?" I ask.

"Kiara." He walks to the kitchen, "I didn't want to come either." He looks back at me