Alone? That's normal.

Norway's pov

*Thump*
Another eraser hit the backu of my head.
*Thump*
'that's it, I'm done' I picked up One of the erasers and whipped it at the person who it came from. As hoped it nailed the blonde boy in the face, causing him to hold his nose in pain.

" What the hell Lukas!" he yelled loud enough for the teacher to hear from her desk, then gave me a cocky smirk.

The teacher turn to see what happen. She stood up and walked over in a bundle of rage.
She gave me a look of disgust and only then did I realize that it looked like I was the one throwing all of the erasers.

"Lukas, detention. Now." she fumed.
"as for you Alfred why don't you head to the nurses office." she said in a kind voice, of course, America was her favorite student other than England.

She glared at me once more and went back to her work at her desk.

The walk to detention was endless. 'why does she hate me so much?'I thought to myself.

*time skip*

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around, as per usual there were no tables open, so I went and sat on one of the benches in the hallway.
I could see the room from here. It was full of happy faces.
Even my little brother Emil was smiling.

Iceland's pov

Norway walked out into the hallway and sat alone like always.

"Hey Emil, you okay?" the brunette asked emotionless.

I snapped back to reality when I heard my name.
"oh, yeah I'm fine"
I said looking back to my friends.

******************************

Denmark's pov

The car ride was slow as could be. I stared out the window and gave a long sigh, the tree had all disappeared and tall buildings appeared to replace them.

"Mathias, we're almost there don't worry honey," my mom said in a kind voice.

My dad left us 3 years ago, he was a drunk and abusive anyway so I didn't care that he was gone.
So it was just me and my mom, she's very sweet and loves to turn the house into a "bakery" with trays of brownies and bread.

We pulled into the driveway of our new house. It was a fairly large house.

Opening the door, I took in my surroundings: there was a large kitchen with a bar in the far corner, a stair case that I assumed led to the bedrooms, a hall that led to a washroom and a storage room, and a nice sized living room.

I brought a box of my stuff upstairs and set it down in my new room. I start school next week.

******************************
Norway's pov

Ice walked home with Hong Kong today so I was on my own. I walked down the long path through the woods to avoid cars and loud people.
My social skills on a scale of 0-10 are 0. I came out of the woods and on to my street.
"looks like the neighbors are here," Iceland stated as he walked up behind me.
"yeah I guess so..."