𝟏𝟑 ✧₊⁺

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Were matching?!?!"

"Were matching?!?!"

As the two were just looking at each other shocked, Yumi was in the back giggling, trying to act like she wasn't apart of it.

The night before:

"Yumi! Don't forget to clean the kitchen when your done eating, I'm gonna go shower", Hana said and started going upstairs.

'Like I don't have to clean after you everyday', she mumbled under her breath, just then her phone started ringing, "Rei unnie?"

Picking up the phone she heard someone yell on the other side of the phone "YUMI I NEED HELP"
"omg omg calm down I'm still too young to go deaf, but what do you need help with", lowing her voice so no one would hear her talk on the phone.

"So you know how your sister and Riku are going to carnival together tomorrow"

"Ugh love is gross but yeah what about it?"

"Ok so here's the plan..."

Present:

"You two should stop staring at each other and go lovebirds", Yumi said as she headed upstairs to her room.

"Uhm then let's get going then"

"Yeah let's go"

When Hanku got to the carnival, they were walking around at first to see what games or food there was, suddenly Hana gasped making Riku turn over to her, "Is something wrong?", He asked her trying to see if anything happened "Omg can we go over to that game over their, I wanna get that unicorn stuffy", She said pointing at the game.

"Oh sure let's go there"

"OMG Liz your gonna get caught if you keep running near them", Rei said trying to hold her back from buying more cotton candy. "it's not my fault the cotton candy is in a flower shape"

So what was the rest of the plan? Spy on them. Except non of the boys were there because Sion was hanging out with Suyeon, Yushi was hanging out with Ryo, Jaehee was at home playing games, and Sakuya was doing some kind of project.

✮⋆˙

As it started getting dark Riku was preparing himself for what's about to happen next, but as they were walking to the ferris wheel there was a huge crowd that they had to walk through... So what did he do? Hold her hand. (pls I'm going crazy over this)

When Hana felt something intertwine with her hands, she looked down to see Riku holding it and leading her through the crowd. By now she was redder than a tomato and tried to control her smile.

"So where are we going next? I don't wanna miss the fireworks", She asked as he turned to her "you'll see, we won't miss the fireworks", He replied.

"LIZ THEIR HOLDING HANDS"

"OMG WHERE ARE THEY?!?"

"LOOK OVER THERE"

"I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO"

"Are we going on the ferris wheel?", She asked as she saw they were headed towards that direction "Yeah, the fireworks look better when were on top", He replied while paying for the tickets.

"Let's go"

"ITS HAPPENING THEIR GOING ON THE FERRIS WHEEL OMG HANAKO IS FINALLY GONNA HAVE SOME RIZZ"

"AHH WE NEED TO SEE THIS GO DOWN"

As the two got on the ferris wheel Hana was feeling some sort of feeling in her stomach that she couldn't describe, looking at Riku, she decided that today will be the day that she'll tell him how she feels, finally accepting his feelings.

"I wanna tell you something"

"I have something to confess"

They both said at the same time.

"You go first", Hana offered as didn't wanna confess to him, what if he is about to say he doesn't like her anymore?

"So you do know that I've liked you for a while now and I hope you don't say no...", As he took a deep breath before asking, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES YES OF COURSE I WILL", She answered not even hesitating for a second. "So.. Can I kiss you...?", He asked as she just nodded and leaned in for that kiss as the fireworks started going off.

(I CANT RIGHT NOW)

"OMG OMG OMG THEY KISSED HAN GOT HER FIRST KISS BEFORE US", Liz said as her and Rei were jumping around celebrating.

"WE DID ITT!!! LETS CALL YUMI AND UPDATE HER", Rei said getting out her phone and facetiming Yumi.

"YUMIII THEY KISS AND THEIR DATINGGG"

"gosh finally, that took long enough fr", She said rolling her eyes. "Anyways I have some work to finish so I'll call you guys back later"

"OKKK BYE YUMII"

"BYEEE"

✮⋆˙

After all of that the two were walking home together, of course holding hands.

"Hey look there's a shooting star", Riku said pointing at one crossing the sky, "Should we make a wish?", Hana asked, even though she said she didn't believe in wishes, after that day with her sister maybe wishes do come true

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Did y'all enjoy this cliché chapter? Cause I did (because that means I'm one step closer to finish writing it)