🧩 Prologue

I think there so many stars because they want to keep each other company

"You know what's funny?", he asked, staring at his female counterpart.

"What?", she inquired, staring back at him.

"I could stay like this all day and not complain at all", he admited with a grin.

She smiled back at him, her eyes forming crescents. The two friends were laying in the grass in his backyard.

"Me too Lixie, me too", she chimed, facing the sky once more.

The two fell into a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. Then, an idea popped into Felix's head. He smirked cheekily, well it looked more like an evil grin, and rolled over. He ended up on top of the poor girl, his neck in front of her face.

"Oi! What on earth are you doing?! Felix I'm gonna freaking die!!", she yelped.

Felix let out a dark chuckle. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lowered himself a bit so that his head rested on her chest.

"Oh well, at least you'll die in my loving embrace", he giggled.

She rolled her eyes, scoffing at his comment. Was he trying to kill her? She wiggled in his grasp, trying to break free.

"Let me go!"

"No".

Hey hey! I hope this ff brings you joy (for the most part)
Remember to take your anti-delulu pills
Byeeee
<3