🧩 Three

The Sun isn't just any star. It was the biggest star in the solar system

"Hey! Look what I found", he beamed as he hopped into her living room through the window.

"There's a door you know?", she muttered, unfazed by his shenanigans.

"Doors are for normal people. I am far for normal", he declared proudly.

"Glad you're self-aware", she remarked bluntly.

He huffed at her words and plopped onto the couch and sat right next to her.

"When will you stop bullying me?"

"When will you stop jumping through my windows?"

"... ok fair enough".

"What did you want to show me?", she asked as she glanced up from her phone.

"Oh right!", he exclaimed.

She shook her head and stared back at her phone screen. Suddenly, a blue blob found its way in front of her face. Her eyes focused a bit more on the strange object before recognising it as a camera. Felix waved it back and forth like it was a trinket of some sort.

"Ta-da!"

"A rusty dusty old camera?"

"It is not dusty! I cleaned it before coming here", he mumbled defensively while giving her a dirty look.

She feigned defeat and put her hands up in surrender. He took that as sign for him to continue.

"Anyway, it's not about the camera, it's what's in the camera", he explained.

"So you want to show me the lenses?", she questioned, a small but evident grin forming when his eye twitched.

"Can you let me finish?!", he exclaimed, grabbing the female by the shoulders and shaking her.

"Okay, okay! I'll stop", she mused, gently holding his arms to stop him from shaking her off the couch.

"You better", he hissed, reluctantly releasing her.

He took a few deep breaths. He gave a look that said 'girl-try-me-one-more
-time-and-I'll-yeet-you
-off-of-this-couch'.
After a few moments of silence, he continued.

"As I was saying, I want to show what's in the camera and no it's not the lenses or anything that makes the camera work", he blurted out before she had a chance to ask another silly question.

She simply nodded her head and moved closer to the blonde male. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist giving him a gentle squeeze. Probably as a nonverbal apology. He relaxed under her touch, resting his head on top of hers. He held the camera with his right hand while his left arm pulled her closer and rested on her hip.

He pressed a button that was on the right side of the camera and video started to play. There were two kids in a swimming pool, having a blast while splashing each other. She immediately recognised the two children in the video.

"Felly! Stop!", young Jiah squealed.

"I'm not Felly anymore, I'm a sea monster that's gonna eat you!!", young Felix declared before swimming towards the girl.

She screamed and swam away from him. A few giggles could be heard, probably from Felix's mom who was recording.

"Felix! Don't play too rough, okay? We still need to bring her back in one piece", his mom ordered.

Micha chuckled at her words. She remembered how his mom always insisted he be gentle with her even though they both played roughly.

"She always took your side", he muttered which made her laugh harder.

"Well you didn't give her much of a reason not to. I mean look at you!", she pointed towards the camera.

Little Felix was grabbing onto the poor girl like a leech. Jiah was struggling to get free.

"We were playing tag", he stated defensively.

"Tag or death grip the nearest human?", she asked, a grin forming on her face when he pouted.

"I was a gentleman as well! I show you", he fumed.

He clicked another button, making two arrows appear. He scrolled left,going past a few photos. She giggled when she saw one where both him and her had flour all over the faces and aprons while holding a tray full of brunt cookies.

She remembered that day like it was yesterday.