1

7 days before school

It was August 8th and Bryce was at Alaiyas trying to figure out where Alaiya was transferring.
"Alaiya you keeping it a secret isn't funny anymore just tell me"
Bryce walked in between her legs as she was sitting on her kitchen counter.
" Bryce, you keep asking and it's annoying me. I really don't have to tel you anything" She says pushing him back, as she got off the counter
" you know what nevermind I don't care anymore, cuz obviously you don't" he said as he began to walk towards her front door
" wait Bryce come here. I'm sorry"
Alaina held her laugh in as she trailed behind the boy. She sped up so she could get in front of him, blocking the door.
" Bro Alaiya stop playing. Either tell me or get the fuck out of my way"
" ok ok fine I'm going to stay at La Jolla County."
She said making her voice monotoned so she would have a better chance with him believing her.
" But why? You said they weren't making you better. That makes no sense Lai"
She looked down as she smiled at the use of the nickname he gave her. She looked up at him and sadly smiled.
" i don't know but I feel like I just need to stick it out"
" if you want to twin"
He responded shrugging his shoulders and walking out the door.

3 hours later Bryce was at home on his game

3 hours later Bryce was at home on his game. He knew the hat Alaiya was lying but didn't wanna press the situation anymore. Once he got home he texted her letting her know he was there and since then they've been on the phone.
" You know as your best friend and girlfriend I think that we should get matching tattoos. Like you get my name or something about me and I do the same for you. But only if you love me"
Alaiya said batting her eyelashes in the camera making a pout once she saw Bryce was actually looking at her.
" whatever you want twin I don't care"
He responded taking a FaceTime photo of her.
" if you don't care then I don't want it"
She said with attitude. He looked down at his phone like she said the craziest shit ever.
" who are you talking to with so much attitude?"
He questioned.
" Bryce get the fuck off my phone. Good night"
And with that she hung up. She felt like every time they talked she was just there and annoying him. So why be there. Bryce looked at his phone confused and upset. He didn't understand what he said to make her catch such an attitude.
Should I go over there?
He questioned himself. He picked up his keys and made his way out the house.

5 minutes later he walked through her front door and made his way up the stairs to her room. He enter the room and saw she was sitting on her couch watching him come in.
" Yo, what the fuck is the problem lai?"
He asked as he walked over to her. She continued to stare at him. He just starred back. After about a minute he walked over to her and asked again.
" Alaiya what the actual fuck is wrong? Cause it Ain no way it's over me saying I don't care"
he stated as she looked back down at her phone. He took the phone with one hand and wrapped the other around her neck.
" what the fuck is the problem bro."
She started to stutter trying to find the words.
" you make it seem like every time your on the phone with me you don't wanna talk to me for real so why would I sit there and entertain someone who doesn't want my entertainment."
She said as she looked him dead in his eyes. All he could do was look at her. He moved his hand as he just looked at her. He felt like he was in a trance. He could never get over how mesmerizing her beauty was.
" and now you don't know what to say, great."
" ok first, lai I love talking to you. You know if I didn't I would tell you. And second has anyone told you how beautiful you are?"
He questioned making her smile. He watched her as she watched him. All they could think about was how happy they've been all summer and hope that the school year would be the end of it.

A/nFirst chapter! Hope you guys enjoy

A/n
First chapter! Hope you guys enjoy. Please excuse any mistakes. Tell me if you guys would want me to include songs with the chapters.