claylatte - date at the diner

( this fanfic was requested by my PARTNER!!!! ilysm hecks!! ) heckstheidiot <33

————————

"where's latte?" clay wondered as they stepped into the diner that latte had told him to go.

weeks had passed, and the two of them had been secretly but severely in love with each other. they always hang out together, whether if it's in challenges, before elimination, or just in general, getting up and talking to each other.

"clay, over here!" latte said to him, waving as she had turned to the window with a coffee in her hand, and the book "twilight" on the side. she also had reading glasses. she always had them with her.

"oh, latte! hey!" clay had said as he ran to latte, expecting a hug as he opened his arms to.. nothing. "what's up, latte?"

"oh nothing, i had just wanted to say something to you." latte had said as he closed his book, took off his reading glasses and took a sip of her coffee.

"so, is there something you want to say to me?" clay asked, questioning lattes life and what they needed from clay, whether it might be money, or a benefiting relationship. maybe something else? he was still trying to figure out what it was.

"oh, well i.. uhh.." latte had stopped as clay put his hand on her shoulder. "hey, you're free to tell me anything. i won't be mad."

"so.. i like you. is that weird of me? to like someone? i completely understand if you don't like me back but-.." clay had stopped and his eyes widened. it felt like a never ending dream for them. latte had liked clay, and even though clay didn't have feelings for latte, he felt something in his heart that changed everything.

lattes soft voice, her eyes, his beautiful shaped lips. everything about latte was just so.. he couldn't describe what that feeling was, but he knew it was something special.

"latte.. I like you too." clay had said to her.

"i can't believe it. there's no way. how could you like someone like me? im 23, vegan, and I got divorced. how could you like someone like me if all these things in my past goes on for generations?" latte had confessed to clay, knowing that if he knew all these things, he wouldn't like her back.

"your a nice dude. you care for me. you treat me right, like very kindly. it feels good to know that someone like you care for me." clay said.

"wow.." latte had said. they both shared a kiss and had continued their date.

"i love you, clay.." latte said.

...
"i love you too, latte."