[Broomalky] Escape room🚪

"What is this place, babe?" Chalky said. He was confused of where they were and what they were doing. "Oh chill out babe," Broomer said. "It's not like we'll die here, right?" He chuckled. "Right...?" There was an awkward silence.

     "Whatever you say.." Chalky grins. They were currently looking for a key to unlock the door in the escape room they were playing in, the timer was counting down. "10 minutes left, try to escape the room!" The announcement said. The time was ticking.

"Well, we should honestly start moving. I say just keep going on until we find a key!" They both looked around the room but couldn't find anything. "Oh no?!" Chalky panicked. "ARE WE GONNA DIE?!"

He kept panicking severely until Broomer put his hand on Chalky's arm. "Hey honey. It's gonna be ok. We're gonna make it out, and if we don't make it out in time, the people will come and most likely get us out before we overlap the area. We don't wanna take the time of the people!"

"Yeah..you're right." Chalky sighed and grinned happily. "At least I'm not alone. I have you :)" Broomer blushed and chuckled.

"5 minutes left on the clock!" The announcement said. "OH SH-..." Chalky said. He then saw the key. "Hey Broomer look! The key!" Broomer looked and saw the key. "Yo, lets GO!" They then opened the door and escaped.

"How was it in there?" An employee asked on their way out.

"It was good!" Chalky said, smiling. "I kind of panicked though..but hey! It's ok." They then all laughed and chuckled on their way out.

The end. [275 words]