2 - hotel room

Pov: Lucy

Once i saw the hotel club we were staying in, i was flabbergasted. I mean, i've been to vegas before, but the size of this club? It's going to be way harder than i thought to stop these guys.
I shot a quick look over to Tim, who looked just as stressed and worried, how are we even supposed to find Angela and Aaron here?
As we followed the guys further into the club, it looked even bigger than from the outside.
Poker tables, gambling machines and strippers everywhere around us.

„Okay guys, we've got ya'll a hotel room and on the second floor, you'll get any further instructions over this phone." one of the men explained as he handed Tim a cellphone, when suddenly a girl started shouting his name. Well, jakes name. She was wearing a yellow, reddish dress, probably a waitress or something like that.
„Hey Jake! What the fuck are you doing here huh? Just leaving me behind?" She screamed, coming closer to Tim who was clearly confused like everyone else around him.
Tim tried explaining himself, asking who she even was but still trying to stay in character, when she suddenly raised her hand, swinging it in tims direction. I quickly took a step forward catching her hand and holding it down „The fuck is your problem, bitch?" I snorted in her face, slightly pushing her to get more space between us.
„and who's that jake? Your new slut? She's just as ugly and pathetic as your other whores." The girl scoffed, pushing my hand away.
Okay, there's no way Sava would let That slide, right? I grabbed her neck, pulling her head down a little, just so much that it won't hurt her.
„Okay now listen to me you little cunt, you're never going to annoy me or my jake ever again, understand that? Or i'll punch you in your dirty little face until you beg for mercy. Now get out if my sight and make sure that i'll never see you again" I said, letting her go. After that, she luckily ran away, giving me a last dirty look.

„Yo Hijak! If you don't need me anymore, im gon try my luck at one of these babys" Tim broke the silence, pointing to one of the poker tables, where already twi people where sitting. Angela and Aaron.
„Yea yea, go and take your girl with you. But don't get too drunk. I'll still need you later and your dumb ass wont screw that up, alright?" hajek answered and walked away with the three other guys.
„Hey guys, hows it going?" Angela greeted us as we arrived at their table.
„Its still on for tonight. Everything's as expected." Tim answered and started handing out the chips, to make it look like we were playing a game.
„ Hey guys, do you know anything more about rosalind? We've heard the news earlier." i finally asked my question, that i've been urching to ask ever since we sat down.
„Not yet, but everyone available is looking for her. Also she can't do anything to you, she's like 300 miles away, okay luce?" Angela said, giving me a worried look.
„Yes, i know. I just can't believe that she was able to escape." I sighed.

| ... |

As soon as we stepped foot in our hotel room, i grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, which immediately showed a news reporter, talking about the escape of rosalind dyers. I anxiously sat down on one of the chairs, following the news until Tim suddenly shut the TV off.
„Watching that won't bring you any good. They don't know more than we do. Just forget about that while we're here okay?" he said giving me a concerned look.
„Yea, thats right I guess. Do you mind if I take the first shower?" i asked, i really need to get my mind off of this. "Yea no, no problem" he answered, sitting down on the bed, browsing through some catalogs.

Pov: Tim

I sat down on the bed, grabbing the menu of the hotel. Damn was I hungry.
"He Lucy, are tou hungry?" I shouted through the hotel room waiting for an answer. After a few seconds i looked up, to ask her again, until i froze.
The bathroom door was not shut all way, revealing a part of Lucys back, as she took off her shirt.
"Uh yea i'll take some fries if you're ordering, she said, now facing the door.
I quickly turned around and started tipping around on my phone. God, i hope she didn't notice i was looking. "Okay, then i'll order it now."
I didn't dare to look again, until i heard the door shut again. Now it was closed all the way, which made me kind of sad to be honest.
Stop. I can't think that way about her. She's my partner and former rookie. I'm her sergand after all, that's so wrong in every aspect.
What's going on with me? Also earlier in the airplane toilet, what was i thinking, kissing her like that. That was way more than just pretending to make a relationship believable. But.. I can't catch feelings for her, That.. that would be a catastrophe!

But why was it so good? Why did it feel so perfect, kissing her? Like we were made for each other.
I can't just ignore it, I mean, we have to talk about this, right? 

Pov: Lucy

When i stepped out of the shower,i wrapped myself in one of the robes that were hanging on the door and started slightly drying my hair with a towel. God, this shower was much needed. I quickly washed my face and stepped out of the bathroom, so Tim could take a shower next. "The Water pressure is Amazing! And also these ropes, ugh they're so soft and fluffy" i gushed as i let myself fall down on on the bed and noticed how tired i actually were. "So, do you wanna talk about it?" Tim asked the question that I was preparing for. I knew exactly what he meant, and still answered with "what do you mean".
"Your apartment, the airplane bathroom. Don't get me wrong but it just doesn't feel like pretending." he said, leaving me a little shocked. He is so direct about it, does he have feelings for me too? Or worse, is he implying that I catched feelings for him, which is obviously wrong. I mean, even a blind dog would've noticed the signs i was giving. I kissed him fucking two times! .. and each time, he kissed me back.

I wanted to say it so bad. 'Because it's not! I've catched feelings for you and fell in love with kissing you.' I screamed, atleast in my head i did. Instead, i said "I mean, it was an intimate act, we'd have to be dead inside to not feel anything, right?"
"Yea, right. So it was nothing" He seemed...disappointed?