we'll get through this sweetheart

Mia was on her flight back from her trip, completely unaware of what she was coming back too. All she knew, was that her obsessive ex fling was back in the picture, for the forceable.

However, that's a situation for another day. When she gets back she plans to treat Char with a candle lit dinner. Mia had noticed that Charlotte had been feeling anxious with this Deliah situation and she knew a date night was the most perfect way to calm her worries, too let her know that all will be okay. Mia saw forever with Char and she'll do anything to prove that to her.

Mia had landed and picked up her luggage. She was happy to see that her suitcase was the first to come out.

She left the airport and met Reece who had agreed to pick her up and take her to the nursery. "Hey Reece, thanks again for doing this." Reece smiled. "Anytime, I'm glad to help." Reece drove off and Mia and him engaged in small talk. The drive was full of laughter and smiles, they hadn't been this close for a while, but with all the merge talk and the planning of the take over, they grew closer. Their bond felt like younger them. When Mia and Char were helping Marjorie move into Reece's, Her and Reece bickered liked siblings, not in a hurtful way but a playful manner. They were grateful to have each other back.

They arrived at the nursery. Reece went inside to see Marjorie, whilst Mia went over to Chars car. She decided she weren't going to drive her own car, instead she'll drive Chars. Mia leant against Chars car, Her bag on one arm, and she stood there scrolling through the photos on her phone. Not that she would ever admit to it, but whenever she missed Char, she'd scroll through the album in her camera roll that she created, it was filled with photos of Char and them together. Photos from Italy, photos of their many kisses, their beach walks, their candle lit dinners, their cuddles. Some were just cute, silly photos of Charlotte. She was excited to reunite with her sweetheart, She missed her more than she cared to admit. She was also excited to take her on this candle lit dinner, this one was more special than the others.

Charlotte walked out the nursery, she had just spoken to Reece who told her that Mia was waiting for her. She walked over to Mia, the biggest grin on her face. She was the happiest to see her girl. "Hey Mia..." Mia looked up, tilted her head, smiling. "Hey sweetheart, you ready for our dinner?" Charlotte was blushing, the way Mia looks at her, the softness in her expression, it made her feel all bubbly and warm. "I can't wait, but one thing before we go..." Mia expression changed to curiosity. Charlotte looked at her as if it was the most obvious thing. "My hello kiss?" Charlotte spoke, in a 'duhh' tone. Mia laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "of course, come here baby." Charlotte smiled, going up on her toes, wrapping her arms around Mia's neck, while Mia took Chars face in her hands. They shared a kiss and pulled back slowly. "We can go nowww" Charlotte sang, cheerfully. Mia, yet again, let out a laugh. "Yes boss."

They both got into Chars car, and they drove off to dinner.

They arrived at dinner and both walked in, hand in hand. Tonight was about them. Being in each others presence, with no worries. Everything going on can wait.

They both ordered their food, engaged in small talk and ate, but once the nursery was brought up in conversation, Mia could sense a change in Char's emotions. "What are you thinking about in that pretty little mind of yours?" Charlotte looked up, Mia's voice bringing her out of her thoughts. "Deliah..." "What about her sweetheart?" Charlotte looked back down in shame, beginning to fiddle with her hands. "I'm worried... I'm jealous i guess. What if she finds a way to tear us apart... I don't want to go back to old me, when I was lonely, hated by most, I can't go through that again Mia." "Sweetheart..." Mia started, whilst Charlotte was rambling on, Mia went into her bag and got out a box, she opened the box, taking Char's hand in hers, putting on a ring, it wasn't just any ring, it was a promise. "this is a promise ring. We've got this baby, okay? Do you hear me... I love you, I love you so much darling. You ARE my forever person, I don't see myself doing life with anyone else... only you. We'll get through this sweetheart, we will. I believe in us. You're so strong darling, We're strong. We're a team, no one can break us apart. I promise." Charlotte looked at Mia, tears streaming down her face, but she was smiling, she felt reassured. For the first time in a while, she felt that things were going to be fine.

"I love you Mia"

"I love you too sweetheart, so so SO MUCH."

A/N: Oh wow, look at this... finally happiness in an emily fanfic.

MIA AND PAIGE... your welcome... and chloe... I will get you back xoxo

Love you all xxx