will we get through - mia

Mia watched as Char walked away.  What just happened? She asked herself. It happened again. Someone she loved, walked away. She understood why, she did, she knew she could have done more. But it still hurt. Knowing she had planned her life out with Char, She imagined what it would be like at their future wedding, Char's girls as their flower girls. Autumn as her maid of honour, Marjorie as Char's. 

For the first time, she let herself break. She didn't care that people could see her like this. She only wanted to impress Char, but she wasn't there. She cried. 

As she stood there crying, she felt arms being wrapped around her, someone was there, holding her, telling her it was fine.

Everything was clouded, she couldn't tell who was there. Their presence was familiar, but strangely familiar. She wishes she could just snap out of this, she wished to know who was there beside her, but she couldn't.

The voice spoke. "You need to breathe." The voice was recognisable. It was firm, with a hint of sympathy.

She knew who it was.

It was Autumn. What was she doing there? Why was she there? Why did she care? Mia thought Aut hated here. Deep down, Aut had so much care for Mia, always has, always will, she missed her 'big sis' but will never admit that.

"Mia, I need you to speak." Mia just broke down more. "Aut... what just... happened?" Autumn let out a sigh of sympathy. "I don't know, I'm sorry mimi." Mia's sobs paused. Aut just used her childhood nickname for Mia. They stood there for a little while in silence, before Mia spoke. "I'm alone again Auty, I fell in love and it all blew up in my face. Again. All because I was soft." Mia paused. Taking a silent breath. "That's not me. I don't go soft, but when I do. No one accepts it. I messed up Aut. I fucked things up with her. I planned my whole life out with her. Our wedding. A future child... if she wanted another one." 

Aut tilted her head. Autumn isn't an emotional person but listening to the way Mia spoke, it was tugging at a few heart strings. "I get it mimi, I do... but you're-" "DO YOU GET IT? Do you?... I lost the one woman who I wanted a forever with. The one person who I let see my weaknesses, my flaws. Then my ex comes back and everything fucks up. What is it going to take to finally get my happy ending. You've got yours. Reece's life is running smoothly. And I'm here in a mess." Mia un-intentionally cut off Autumn, unable to control herself. Autumn stood, she didn't know how to respond to Mia. She couldn't gather her thoughts, her words, she didn't even know what she was feeling. Part of Aut was feeling sympathetic for Mia but the other part was thinking... maybe this was meant to be... maybe Mia and Char were just each others distractions.

Autumn spoke again... "This may seem like the biggest thing right now, but Mimi, let me tell you one thing... I and Reece still care for you so much!! We're always going to be here for you, we'll guide you through this." Mia smiled. "You mean that?" Aut nodded in response, "Of course, your like my big sis." "It feels good to have my lil sis back." For one of the first times, Mia and Aut shared a hug. 

Despite all this happening... Mia's mind was still occupied on one thought... 

Will her and Char get through this?

A/N: I think this is an okay chapter this time but...

Incase I do need to say sorry, the apologies to RLM.

Mia this chapter is for you babs xoxo