I'LL BE WAITING

WARNING: Mialotte lovers, you will cry <3

Praying for you all xo

"YOU BROKE BIKER AMELIA." Deliah grew upset, holding back her tears. "I can't be with someone who hurts my children that way. Mia... why?"

Mia's eyes widened. "I- uh... DeeDee, I'm sorry... I didn't like the way she was looking at me..." Deliah inhaled deeply, trying to keep her cool. "It's fine... I guess. I forgive you... Your Mia, your my one true love... and if it means I have to wait forever to be with you, then I'll wait. "Wait... no. DeeDee, you can't.... be with me." Mia said, but before Mia could finish, Deliah had already walked away.

Mia turned to face Char. For the first time, Mia was scared, scared for how Charlotte's going to react after that interaction. Mia knew she could have been more straight forward and she knew she had to get her point across somehow, but for some reason, when it came to Deliah. The sweetness of DeeDee, made her all soft. She felt guilty, she knew she could have done more. But she didn't.

Charlotte was looking at Mia. Her expression filled with Anger. She was disappointed, why didn't Mia do more. Why did Mia keep it going. Why didn't Mia just tell Deliah the relationship was over? Why? She's usually very hardcore, but with Deliah, she was soft. Did she still like Deliah? Does she even like me? All these questions spiralling in Chars head. She wish Mia did more.

"Baby... I'm so sorry-" Charlotte shook her head. "Amelia. Sorry isn't going to cut it." Mia's heart dropped. What did Charlotte mean by sorry wasn't going to cut it? Mia went to speak but Charlotte carried on.

"I don't want to hear this anymore. Look, I love you, so much. But when  Deliah is in the picture, I find it difficult to believe you love me too. I'm sorry it's come to this, I truly am." Charlotte choked on her words. She took a deep breathe, before carrying on. "Mia, until you can build the courage to end things with Deliah. I can't be with you. I just can't do it." Charlotte took off her promise ring, handing it too Mia. Mia's eyes filled with tears, a look of hurt and confusion. "Charlotte. What?" Char shook her head, her expression filled with betrayal. 

"It's over, Amelia. I'm sorry. We're done. I really want to believe that we're meant to be, and I do believe that we're each others forever person. But being with you right now, it's only hindering me more. Its the best for us right now. I'll be waiting. I promise. I'll be here waiting for you, but there's no me and you, until Deliah's gone." With that being said, charlotte walked off, tears streaming down her face. What have she done...

Mia stood there, her heart broken. 'Some people only have their looks.' That was Mia. Everyone left her. Everyone continued to hurt her. She never thought Charlotte would have walked away, but Char just proved her wrong. Now here she was. Stood there. Alone. In the carpark. No one by her side.

Once again.

Apologies to Paige, Mia, Chloe and Molly. 

I love you all </3