Oneshot

Perfume.

Wednesday was working on her novel, typing reluctantly. She hadn't paid that much attention to her surroundings nor her colorful roommate.

Though Wednesday could hear them chit chat about going to the mall. 'Finally, some peace.'

After a couple minutes, Silence filled the room. It was obvious that Enid went out because the non stop talking eventually stopped.

[Time skip :3]

As Wednesday types away, She hear a familiar loud voice echoing throughout the hallway.

"E-n-i-d?" The appendage on the desk fingerspelled.

Wednesday turns her attention towards Thing, raising a brow. "Who else could it be?"

Though, Wednesday could hear two voices. She figured she was talking to her best friend, Yoko, Of course.

A few moments later Enid busts in, carrying a bunch of designer bags with Yoko.

"Ughhh! I know right??" Enid replied, shuffling to her bed.

Yoko chuckled as she heard Enid's response, "Well I gotta go pup, If you need me, I'll be at Divina's."

Enid pouted as she heard Yoko reply, "Awh, okayyy" She said, reaching out for a hug.

Yoko smiled as she ran up to give Enid a hug, Their embrace was short yet memorable.

"Buh bye, See ya at lunch!" Yoko pratted, pulling out from the hug.

Enid smiled ear to ear. "See you tooooo"

As Enid watched Yoko leaving the room, she turns to Wednesday with a smile.

"Hey roomieee" Enid says, her tone loud yet soft.

Wednesday sighed in response, not looking at her. "What, Enid?"

"I bought a new perfume!" Enid said whilst spraying the perfume on her.

"Wellll?" Enid asks, a chuckle escaping her lips.

Wednesday scoffs, turning around with hair chair before speaking. "I can't smell it from here, Enid."

"Come closer?" Enid offers, her head coking to the side.

Wednesday furrows her brows, "No. I'm writing."

"You're not right now" Enid replies, winking and smiling playfully at the goth.

Scoffs and latin curse words escaped Wednesday's mouth before speaking up, "Fine."

Enid watches as Wednesday stands up from her chair, her height makes the hoodie look longer than it should be.

She always thought Wednesday was adorable because of how small she is. Even though they are inches apart and Wednesday is literally a serial killer.

Suddenly, she gets interrupted by her thoughts as Wednesday had already made her way infront of Enid.

Wednesday leans in, pulling Enid from her waist. She moves closer to Enid's neck, sniffing her scent.

Enid let out a gasp, not expecting the sudden movement. ESPECIALLY FROM WEDNESDAY. "A-ah.."

"Wens..It tickles.." Enid said whilst tilting her head more so Wednesday could...smell her more.........

"Not my fault you're ticklish." Wednesday responds, still sniffing and exploring Enid's beautiful skin.

Enid gulps, trying to not make her tail come out. "How..how is it?"

Wednesday pulls away, slowly letting go of Enid. "Smells like dogs."

"E-eh?" Enid says, letting out a chuckle whilst Wednesday stood there, fully deadpan.

Hope you enjoyed reading! I'll try and make more Oneshots and smut but in the meanwhile, Check out "You are the only exception" Thanks!