Clumsy - Han 🤕🩹

TW!

None :)

-------------------------------------------

Inspired by SKZ CODE ep. 10, 슼즈로운 시골생활 #1 (Simple Country Life #1)

NOTE!

This is inspired by the events in the episode. These are not the real events from the episode. I'll link the episode at the end if you want to watch it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han's P.O.V. (I know I said it was gonna be from 3rd person but I got tired of that idea so yea)

I don't know how I ended up here. It was supposed to be a normal shooting and now I'm here in the hospital and J.Y.P.'s  gonna kick me out. Great, another way to ruin my life.

---------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------

3rd person P.O.V.

It was a normal day for SKZ. They were filming a SKZ CODE, as it was part of their schedule for that week. When they got to the set, everyone was excited, as it was based on Country Life. They all wanted to relax after their hectic schedules and wanted to take a break.

Everything was going fine until the afternoon when they were playing foot volleyball. The teams were I.N, Seungmin, Felix, and Bang Chan versus Han, Hyunjin, Changbin, and Lee Know. All the members knew Han can be clumsy at times, especially with sports.

The game started out fine, and the members were all playing a nice game. At first, Han's team had a slow start, and then they kept getting points. Just as Han's team was about to win, the ball went out of bounds and someone had to get it. Han volunteered to get the ball from the grassy area on the side, as the ball rolled there after Seungmin kicked it. He walked over to get the ball, picking it up and then falling back wards, tripping over his own foot. As he was falling, his ankle twisted in a weird way, causing a small popping noise.

All the members laughed at how clumsy Han was, not knowing that he actually injured himself. The kept laughing from the embarassing moment, as they couldn't believe what they just saw. Hyunjin, who was the closest from Han, noticed he wasn't laughing along, like he normally would if he did something dumb. Instead, there were tears in his eyes, as if they were about to fall out. The members didn't see his ankle move, as the grass from the area covered his foot. Hyunjin instantly ran over to Han to check if he was ok.

--------------------END OF FLASHBACK--------------------

Han's P.O.V.

I don't really remember what happened, but I remember I fell during the game trying to get the ball. I think I heard my ankle pop or something but I don't remember. I know I cried a lot from the pain, but other than that I don't know what happened.

Hyunjin hyung later told me the whole story, as he assumed I forgot it since I was crying so much. He said I was acting like a baby but I don't really care as it is typical Hyunjin behavior.

Apparently I broke my ankle as I was getting the ball. The members didn't see it but they later realized that I was crying and that my foot was getting very swollen and bruised. They then took me to a hospital and now I'm here, waiting for J.Y.P. to kick me out since I'm practically useless now. I mean I can still sing and rap but I can't dance. Like when Hyunjin hyung and Lee Know hyung hurt their hand they could still dance but I can't. All I can do is hobble around with my stupid crutches.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm so clumsy. Like why does this happen to me but not my other members. No wonder why STAYs say I'm part of paboracha( In case you don't know what paboracha is, I'll explain it in the end or you can google it). Like they say Hyunjin's the leader but sometimes I question if I should be the leader.

----------------------------------TIME SKIP---------------------------------

Turns out J.Y.P. didn't kick me out but I'm put on hiatus. My members constantly baby me and take care of me. Turns out this might not be too much of a bad thing!

A/N

This sucks bc I wrote it very quickly

I hate it but u know it was the only idea i got

I have another hurtfic involving Changbin so yea something to look forward to!

BTW, paboracha consists of 3 members, Han, Hyunjin, and Lee Know. They are known for being dumb and clumsy and yea. Hyunjins the leader btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehL7-5Dw6A&list=PL2HLJ87twWI1DhyFxYbQRB4_JLKPIYXli&index=50

Thats the vid that i was referencing