The Teddy Bear - Hyunjin - 🤕🩹

WARNINGS

Injury

No blood

Just your average ankle sprain

-----------------------------------------------

It's been a great morning so far, and the members are getting ready for their concert. The group of 8 walk into the changing rooms and start doing their makeup.

"Are y'all excited? It's been a while since we had our last concert," the leader asked.

"Bro the last one was like 3 months ago," Seungmin replied.

Bangchan rolled his eyes and got out of his seat. He went backstage and took a quick glimpse at the STAYS waiting for him. He smiled at the sight and went back to practice their songs. This was a new experience for him. Not just him, but for all the members. Each concert brought another achievement for the group, and this one was one of them. As the rest of the members got ready, the group quickly ran through their new song, Lose my Breath, to make sure the spacing was right. Then, the big moment came. The big group got on stage and started waving at the STAYS.<

"3, 2, 1, Step out hello we are Stray Kids!" They all said in unison. The crowd cheered, clapped, and screamed at the top of their lungs for the boys. The sea of lightsticks filled the stadium. "Ok everyone, we are going to start the concert now! Are you ready?"

The sound of STAYS shouting echoed across the stadium and the group started performing their songs. With the ginormous amount of STAYS, cameramen, and staff members, the whole stadium was filled up like the ocean is with salt. They blasted through Lose my Breath, Thunderous, Cheese, Maniac, and a lot more. The STAYS sang along with every single song and it almost made Felix cry. Just when they were getting to the chorus of Miroh, one super excited fan decided to gift the members a little teddy bear. And the luck little guy to receive the gift was Hyunjin, but he might not be so lucky after all.

As they continued to do the choreography and sing with their amazing live vocals, the teddy bear landed near Hyunjin's feet. Lee Know was quick to realize the problem but when he tried to help, it was too late. Even though the soft teddy bear looks like it won't do any harm, it did the exact opposite of what we expected. During the big jump in the chorus, Hyunjin landed on the teddy bear's head and rolled his ankle, falling to the floor.

"Ow!" Hyunjin exclaimed in pain. He grasped his ankle while the other members walked towards him.

"Are you ok?" I.N asked. Hyunjin shook his head and continued rolling around on the floor. Lee know realized how much pain he was in and eyed Bangchan to carry him off the stage, knowing there wasn't any chance he was walking in the amount of pain he was in. The rest of the members joined Hyunjin, Lee Know, and Bangchan backstage. Changbin brought over a chair so Hyunjin could sit and Han brought over another one to prop his foot onto. Felix ran to get a medic while the other members questioned him about what happened.

"Did you see the stuffed animal?""Where does it hurt?""How much does it hurt from a scale of 1-10?"

Hyunjin sat there in silence, thinking about how stupid he is and why he is the one to cause so much trouble. His face showed it all and Bangchan was definitely worried.

When the medics and Felix arrived, there was obvious swelling around Hyunjin's ankle.

"It's probably just a sprain. You should keep icing it and elevating it. Don't go out and perform or else it will get worse," the medics advised.

"But-"

"It's fine. We'll let STAY know. Everyone gets hurt sometime. We're humans, not machines. Treat yourself like one," Felix said. Seungmin assured Hyunjin STAY will know about the sad news and make sure they understand the situation, but Lee Know decided to stay behind.

"Hyunjin, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about the stuffed animal. I should've warned you. I'm sorry," Lee Know said.

"Hyung, it's fine. It's not your fault for not telling me. Even if you did, it was too late. I should've payed more attention to what I was doing and made sure I was more aware of my surroundings."

"So you don't hate me?"

"Of course I don't. Hyung, I'll forgive you but will you give me foot massages every day?"

"Um, we'll have to think about that."

------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO BAD AND CRINGE HELPPPPPPPP

Please give me ideas!