every little move she makes - eddison lighthouse

Rodydeku being rodydeku, being silly and stuff but just spending time together ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧ this fanfic is just gonna keep continuing so im sure you guys get the rest of it.. (continuation of chapter 2)
rodydeku save me.... rodydeku.. ( • ᴖ • 。)

Rody's shoulders relaxed, and his smile grew a little more confident. Hearing Deku's reassurance lifted a weight off his chest. He had expected some sort of polite praise, but Deku's words were so sincere that it filled him with a sense of reassurance. "Nah, plain is kinda my thing," he joked, his usual cheeky grin returning. "And it's not that small, come on now." Rody chuckled, hearing the familiar stubbornness in Deku's tone. It was a familiar comfort, like a favorite mug or a well-worn sweater. "Oh, come on now," he said, moving closer to Deku. "I've seen your dorm in calls, and it's not exactly a mansion either. You can't talk." Deku grinned, enjoying the banter that was coming so naturally between them. He took a small step closer to Rody, leaning against the back of the couch.

Rody snickered, enjoying the way Deku's pout never failed to make him look both adorable and stubborn at the same time. He gently booped Deku on the nose with a finger, his face close to his. Rody closed the distance between them a bit more, a hint of teasing in his eyes. "I guess we're both living in cozy little spaces, huh?" Deku grinned wider, enjoying the banter and the way Deku was responding. There was something about the back and forth that made the whole situation feel normal, familiar. He chuckled again, stopping a few inches in front of Deku's face. "You don't have to be so defensive. Small apartments are pretty common for guys our age." Rody's words hung in the air, his tone still playful with a hint of flirtation. Deku's stubbornness had started to falter, replaced by a small sense of defeat. He knew it was pointless to deny the obvious. As Rody took another step forward, Deku's resolve finally broke. In a swift movement, he closed the distance between them, his hands cupping Rody's face as he placed a quick, impulsive kiss on his lips. Deku broke the kiss, pulling back just enough to speak. His face was flushed, a mix of bashfulness and stubbornness. "There, happy now?" he managed, his voice holding a slight hint of irritation at Rody's persistent teasing. "You can shut up now." Rody's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting Deku to actually give in. Seeing him standing there, face flushed and stubbornly pouting, made Rody's heart skip a beat.

"Oh, so you think one kiss is enough to get me to shut up?" he teased, a smirk returning to his lips. "You're going to have to do better than that." Rody's challenge seemed to ignite something in Deku. His earlier bashfulness was replaced by a mischievous spark. Instead of backing down, he seemed to rise to the challenge. Without warning, Deku projected himself towards Rody, tackling him onto the couch in a burst of playfulness. The cushions bounced slightly from the impact as they landed, and in an instant, Deku's face was hovering over Rody's. He leaned down, placing a series of light, playful kisses on Rody's cheeks, forehead, and anywhere he could reach. He squirmed under Deku, half-heartedly trying to push him away, but the feeling of those light, playful kisses on his skin made him laugh and giggle.

After a moment, Deku pulled back from his playful barrage of kisses, a small, smug smile on his face. He could see the impact his actions had on Rody, the way he squirmed and laughed. "Alright, alright," he managed to say between bouts of laughter, "I give up, I give up!" Rody writhed on the couch, still attempting to keep up his mock protests, but the sound of his laughter and the slight gasps that escaped his lips betrayed his enjoyment. After a few more moments of playful kissing and giggling, Rody pushed at Deku's shoulders, a fond smile on his face. "Okay, okay, you've had your revenge," he said, still laughing a little. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, still leaning against the back of the couch. "You've successfully shut me up."

Rody took a moment to catch his breath, still grinning at Deku's playful attack. He ran a hand through his messy hair, fixing it slightly. Rody leaned back, his heart still fluttering from the adrenaline of their little playfight. He looked up at Deku, who was still hovering over him, a smile on his face. "You don't waste any time, do you?" he teased. "One second you're sulking, and the next you're attacking me with kisses." Rody chuckled, his eyes shining with affection. He reached out to run a hand over Deku's messy hair, messing it up further. "I love it when you're like this," he said, his voice soft. "Playful and carefree. It's a nice change from your usual brooding and worrying." Rody looked up at Deku, the fond smile still on his face. "You know, that frown you always wear makes you look like a grumpy old man sometimes," he joked, poking at Deku's forehead. "You're not even twenty yet, why the long face?"