CHAPTER 5

"I get hopes from the wrong person... I fell in love with the wrong person... P..pl.. please forgive me Ilahi....."

She reached her home... Directly go to her room without sharing a single word with anyone....she came to her room and locked the door from inside... Then sit on the bed edge and her is constantly thinking about their first meet, their eye contacts, their car conversation.... Everything is roaming in her mind...

She started sobbing... Then remove her hijab with one hand... Still thinking about him...

Thinking about everything she started crying her heart out... While saying " ya Allah... Oh my rabbi... Ya wallahi.... Ya Allaaaaah"

After crying for a continuous one and half hours she got up from bed and walked towards the dressing and then sat on the dressing table... She looked at her puffy eyes and pale face and said with trembled lips while looking at herself

Mishkat dear You ruined yourself in such a beautiful way.... By loving someone you can't have....

At night,
She heard a knock on the door.... Mr.suleman said " princess open the door I am here to meet you... You didn't come out from the room after coming back from university... Also you don't tell anyone about your presentation..."

She got up from the prayer mat and walked towards the gate with no walking energy and opened the door...

Her father was shocked to see her like this... And said with a concerned look " princess what happened to you why are you looking like this..." She looked at him with a pained smile and said " nothing I'm just a little sick..."

He took her to the bed and made her sit and sat beside her and said " why didn't you tell anyone this ha..." She didn't reply to anything he again said " princess got up and let's go to the hospital okay stand up..." She held his hands and said " papa don't worry I'll be fine I promise that I'll do medicine I am not feeling like going somewhere...." He replied" No princess you need to check up let's get up...." She replied" papa please " he nodded his head and said " promise me you take medicine..." She nodded her head as yes...

He said " why didn't you do lunch and said hania that you don't want to do... She is worried about you and also you didn't open the door for her and your mumma is also worried the princess is everything okay..." She smiled with great force and said I am okay papa..." He said " tomorrow we have to go to Malik Mansion for dinner..." After hearing this she got a little panicked and nodded her head and thought for a while and said " papa...." He patted her head and said " yes princess.... Say " she looked at a random spot and said with a heavy heart " sometime ago you asked me for A..Ali's proposal and then no one asked me anything about this later...." He looked at her and said " we all only want your decision... It's your life... You have all the rights to choose your spouse... Our beautiful islam gave you this right princess... We all are waiting for your answer and there is no rush to take your time..." She looked at him with puffy eyes and said with a heavy heart like stabbing her own heart with a sharp knife " I am ready papa....."

He smiled and said with a calm voice " did you really want this... Did you think by your heart without any pressure..."

She nodded and said " yes papa by heart..." He smiled and kissed her forehead and said " let's do dinner hmmm I think now everyone came to the dining table " she got up and they both came downstairs and sat at the dining table at their respective chairs....

Mrs sayma looked at her and said " what happened to Mishkat why are you looking like this..." She looked at her with an affectionate smile on her face and said " nothing mumma I am just a little sick... I am a little tired from university work That's why I'll be fine after taking some good rest..."