CHAPTER 21

" you are beautiful, nothing is more beautiful than you, and nothing is happier than me when I am with you..."
She smiled and rubbed his lower lip with her thumb and looked at his eyes  and said " you look everything in my eyes but you missed one thing, you didn't see one thing..." He got confused and she cupped his face and moved more forward and looked in his eyes with deep gaze and said " look at my eyes it's full of you, you see everything but didn't see yourself in my eyes..." He smiled widely and smashed his lips on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, they went for ziyarat, they went to masjid-al-khaif This historical mosque is believed to have been a place of prayer for many prophets, including Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Then they went to Canal of Zubaydah:
This historical water channel, built by a queen, provided much-needed water for pilgrims traveling between Makkah and Madinah. The canal is a reminder of the importance of hospitality in Islam. Then they went to Masjid e Fatah (Mosque of Conquest):
This mosque marks the spot where Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) camped before his victory in Makkah. Then they went to Masjid Jinn:
Masjid Haras or Masjid Jinn is built on the spot where Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) made a line for Abdullah bin Mas’ood who kept him company after being commanded to recite the Quran to the Jinn. This masjid is also called the Mosque of Guards and Mosque of Allegiance as the guards of the city patrol up to this point. It is situated near Jannat al-Mu’alla.
At night they did Tawaf's and worship in the Haram sharif. Because the next day they are leaving for Madina. They did too much shopping from the Makkah tower shops and nearby areas.

After Fajr they went to Masjid-e-Aisha:  Masjid e Taneem or Aisha Mosque is a known destination among pilgrims. This is the site where the beloved wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Aisha prepared to enter into the state of Ihram. This mosque is a miqat for preparing oneself for Ihram. They came to Haram and did Umrah.

They spent their whole day there and after Isha they did Tawaf-al-wida (farewell tawaf). It's hard for both of them. They did the whole tawaf while crying. They both got a chance to offer nawafil in the Hateem, the prayer offered there considered as offered in the Kaaba. They left from there with a heavy heart. They collect their luggage and leave for Madina. In The way they visit Masjid e Ghamama it is Situated about 300m southwest of Masjid Nabawi, this site is also known as Masjid Ghamama, with Ghamama meaning clouds. It is built where the Prophet performed the Eid salah during the last years of his life.

They reached Madina, they felt the peaceful air, they felt so much peace, they entered the hotel and walked to the room. After taking a shower and changing into the new and fresh clothes they walked to Masjid-Al-Nabwi It is the second most respected and largest mosque in the world, after Masjid al-Haram in Makkah. It is also the second holiest site in the world and in any ziyarat guide for Makkah and Madinah. It was built by the Prophet when he migrated to the city from Makkah. It is said that offering prayers in this masjid is much more rewarding than any other mosque in the world (except for the Grand Mosque in Makkah). Also, it is the resting place of Prophet Muhammad, with his tomb situated on the southwestern side of the mosque.