CHAPTER 3

"p..pl.... please Zoya I don't want to sit at front side....."

A fear is aroused in her whole body....her heart is clenching.....but she didn't want to see this anybody.... She tried her best to hide her this side....

Zoya said "no problem Mishkat we both sit at back okay"

They sat in the car... Then zayan looked back and said " girls I am not your driver". Zoya replied "Bhai please.... Now you are not getting late for office...."

After a while.... Mishkat looked at her watch and spoke " it's been zuhr time..." Zoya replied " in sometime we will be at your place don't worry"

Zayan looked back through the mirror and his eyes met with Mishkat eyes...they both started to stare at each other with deep gaze... Suddenly Mishkat to feel burning sensation in her and she turned her gaze towards window.... After a while she also didn't know how and why she asked Zayan " you don't go to masjid for salah..." He got shocked at her question and didn't answer anything Zoya also became silent... She also moved her gaze somewhere else...

After sometime they reached Mishkat home mishkat bid bye to Zoya then Zoya left from there....

Zayan droped  Zoya at home and he also left for office.

Mishkat came to her room and freshen up... She took out prayer mat and start offering her zuhr salah.... After salah she made dua gesture and her lips trembled then she spoke while little hitching " ya Allah, oh my Allah, ya rabbi, you are the greatest, there is no god to worthy of worship but you but you my Allah, please help me to overcome my fear ya rabbi please I don't wanna anybody to see me like this except my family members no one ya rabbi no one....

She wiped her tears and spoke with low voice " ya Allah....I...I...I.... Fell in love with your one servant... Yes Allah yes I am in love with zayan....ya rabbi I am sorry.... I am really sorry..." She started to cry her heart out while putting her palms on her face.....

At night
She is sitting on the couch in her room... A door knock  she asked" who?"
She heared a voice of her father " princess I am " she got up from the couch and said to her father "ya papa you don't need any permission for coming in my room" with a small smile he patted her head and said "it's manners princess".... He sat on the bed edge and she hugged him from side while sitting beside him and he asked " is my princess offer her salah" she answered with " yes papa alhamdulillah" he spoke with smile on his face " Masha Allah I see my princess is so punctual in offering her salah's".... She moved her face to his side and looked into his eyes and held his hands and kissed his back of the palm and said " Alhamdulillah Allah give me a bestest parents in the world who taught me about my deen and also taught me the importance of salah in our life...." He smiled and kissed her forehead and asked "how is your university going...." She replied " Alhamdulillah everything is going good and next week there is final presentation of this year before examinations...." He said " my precious Princess...."

He looked at her with concern look and asked " Princess I want to say something....." She smiled and held his hands and spoke " say papa whatever you wanted just say you didn't need any permission..." She smiled warmly and said " princess you know my friend Khalid...." She said " yes papa your school friend uncle Khalid yeah I know him...." He lowed his gaze and she got confused and asked"what happened papa is everything okay...." He looked at her and said " he sent proposal for you for his son Ali...."

She got shocked....her heartbeat started to beat at faster speed.....she felt a pang in her heart.....she also felt a wave of fear lingered through her body at the thought of zayan.....he said "princess say something...." She looked at his eyes and said with lips trembled " papa what you and mumma decide..." He patted her head and said " princess me, your mother and your brother we all want your consent.... It's your right..... Our precious Islam gave us a right to choose our spouse.... We didn't decide anything without your choice princess....." She smiled after hearing his father words and got silent for sometime... Then she said while looking at her father...