CHAPTER 17

" Me and Mishkat will go for HAJJ..."

Everyone was surprised and Mishkat's eyes filled with tears and she fully turned towards his side and asked " really zayan..." He wiped her tears and said " yes Butterfly..." She immediately put her head on his chest and started to cry while saying " zayan I am so so much lucky to have you... Ya Allah shukar shukar alhamdulillah for giving me a husband like zayan... I am beyond happy to be alive on this earth... I am the luckiest person... Everyone wants a husband like you zayan..." He patted her head and then hugged her properly. Everyone was smiling then Mrs zehra said " Shukar Alhamdulillah May Allah protect you both from every evil eye..." They parted away and went to Mr zahid and Mrs zehra then hugged them and gave blessings to them.
Zoya asked " Bhai When are going..." He turned to her and said " on first zil-hijjah" after hearing him Zoya said " there is only one week bhai... But don't worry we all will help you both in your packing..." Zayan smiled and hugged her and said " my witch sister..." She hit his arm and Mishkat also hugged Zoya from the other side and said " she is my bestie not a witch okay...".

After sometime they are going to their respective rooms then Mrs zehra said " Mishkat dear tomorrow you and zayan go to your parents house to tell them this good news okay dear..." She smiled and said" okay...". Mrs zehra left from there.

Then zayan came towards Mishkat and pulled her by her arms and said" let's go..." She nodded her head then zayan phone buzzed in his pants, he saw the caller id and said " butterfly you go the room I am coming after taking this call...", she nodded and left.

She came into the room and took a shower and got changed, she was sitting on the bed while resting her back to the headrest and saw the time that time she heard a click sound of gate opening and zayan came inside and he has a packet in his hand which he placed on the table and walked towards the bed, she stood on the bed and suddenly jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his torso and arms around his neck, he immediately grabbed her tightly, she started to peppered her whole face with kisses and said " Thank you Thank you so much..." He chuckled at her and said " I think today I'll disappear by your kisses..." She smiled and moved down and started to give him wet kisses on the neck, he sat on the bed still grabbing her then he said I also have one more  gift for you, she stopped and looked at his face and asked " now what..." He chuckled and put a strand of her hair behind ear and said " After our marriage when you are talking to Hassan I am scrolling through reels then I saw a one rell which was about like 'i only want this discomfort in my life' and I saw you liked on that reel so brought this...".

He slid her on the bed and walked to the table and took the packet, she looked at him with a confused look and he came to  her and sat on his knees then opened the packet, she saw a Saint Laurent sandel which was her wish to have, her eyes filled with tears and said " yaah zayan you are spoiling me too much..." He chuckled and said " whom I can spoil other than you... But I promise that I will surely spoil our daughter in sha Allah..." She blushed and said " shut up..." He laughed at her reaction. He himself made her wear the sandals and said " now stand and walk..." She stood up and started to walk happily while saying " I love you zayan..." He smiled and said " I love you too butterfly..."

"