14

It was a sunny and hot day, luckily a cold breeze refreshed the skin.
Vani put her luggage in Jordan's car, as right after the training they would have drove to Sydney.
Vani sat on the bleachers, her eyes fixed on the field where her boyfriend was training. She watched in awe as he sprinted across the field, tackling opponents with precision and skill. His dedication and passion for the game were evident in every move he made. As she watched Jordan train, Vani couldn't help but feel a swell of pride in her chest, she truly admired the hard work and determination he had put into pursuing his dream. Seeing him out on the field, giving it his all, filled her with a sense of an unusual love for him.
Vani cheered and clapped along with the other spectators as Jordan made a particularly impressive tackle, a smile lighting up her face. She knew that Jordan's journey to becoming a professional rugby player had been filled with challenges and sacrifices, but seeing him excel on the field made it all worth it.

After the training session ended, Jordan approached the seats to kiss his girlfriend. He was sweaty and out of breath, but the grin on his face was infectious, his eyes shining with excitement.
Of course Vani was not unnoticed, different Broncos fans also were fans of Dimsun, and asked for pictures or things to sign. They even want to see Jordan and her kiss, but she kindly declined to do it on camera, as if they did not record them when they kissed before.
Jordan took a shower and got in his daily clothes, to follow his girlfriend to the car, ready to get to the Gold Coast. The drive was not that long, Vani made Jordan discover new music and quickly they were in front of the villa. It was beautiful: a magnificent villa stood proudly on the edge of the sparkling ocean, surrounded by swaying palm trees and vibrant tropical blooms, the villa exuded an air of tranquility and luxury. The grand entrance beckoned guests inside, where a sweeping staircase led to an opulent living room with plush furnishings and stunning ocean views. The dining room was spacious and elegant, the bedrooms had a king-sized bed draped in sumptuous linens and a private balcony offering panoramic views of the glittering coastline. The en-suite bathroom featured a bath and a sink in marble, with a big mirror provided with a cold light.
The bedrooms were four and outside, there was a beautiful swimming pool, with deckchairs and a pergola in with there was a table and chairs to have meals by the ocean sound.

Dig was sunbathing by the pool, while Skin and Lea, Sophie and Aaron were in the water. Goose was drinking a beer with Liam and Shell, talking about the last NRL game. "Hey guys" Vani said as soon as they entered the lawn.
"Liam, this place is beautiful" Jordan said looking around.
He smiled. "We thought of having a little bath here and then an aperitif" he said. "Go put your togs, your room's upstairs on the left"
They did just as the host told them and after leaving their luggage, they put on their costumes, Vani asking Jordan to help her tie the laces of her bikini.
They walked down the stairs in their flip flops, making a sharp sound within each step and Vani laughing at a joke Jordan made.
Once they came out of the house, no one was in the water anymore. Aaron was sleeping in Sophie's arms, while Lea was on a deck chair, also sleeping. "You took a little too long," Dig said to Vani and Jordan. "we are going to get a shower as the kids rest a little"
"Yeah, or they'll be sore tonight" Sophie said.
"You can have a swim, though" Liam said. "Just be ready in two hours here again"

Liam left towels for Jordan and Vani, he immediately dived in the water. He popped out pulling his wet hair back. "What's wrong?" he asked to the girl looking at the water from the edge of the pool. "I don't know if I want to get my hair wet or not, I washed it this morning" she explained.
He approached the edge on which Vani was standing and rested his arms dripping wet. She bent her knees to get closer to Jordan's face and kiss him, but when she did, his arms clutched her and pulled her in the water with him. "You bitch" she said with a smile as soon as she came up. She tied her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.
"Nothing happened, ay" he smiled. "We'll take a shower and I'll do the shampoo for you"
"It's not like I don't want to wash my hair, it's bad to wash it so much" she said.
"I do it everyday" he shrugged.
"But your hair's shorter" she noticed.
He knew the debate was lost by him and having Vani in his arms, he went under the water bringing her along.

Around six, everybody was at the table, Skin, who worked as a bartender from sixteen to twenty years old, prepared drinks for everybody; the kids felt left out for not having their drink, so Skin took juice, fruit syrup and ice and put it in the shaker, he even put sugar around the edge of their glass and a piece of lemon. "They're not gonna sleep tonight after all this sugar" Shell commented.
Sitting at the table, the group was having a conversation about the house. Vani gave a look to Shell who instantly understood. "Admit it Dig, you're with Liam just for the house" he said in a playful tone.
Dig was fed up with it. "Why you have to ruin it all?" she asked him. "I didn't know about this house when I met him"
Skin had a fake cough. "Lie"
"Gold digger" Vani smiled.
"I'm not talking with stupid people" she said looking away.
The three burst out laughing as she pretended to be offended.
The day ended at the beach, watching the sunset and talking, while the kids played. Sitting on towels in couples, only Goose and Skin were left alone with their own.