chapter 5 new home

Mina's pov.

It had felt like I had been driving for hours by the time it got dark I had no money so I couldn't say at a hotel and Jane and her family are out of town so I couldn't stay with her I had no where to go.

It had felt like forever until I found this parking lot with barely any cars, so I decided I'll stay here until I could find a place to stay.

I parked my car and got a blanket out from one of the bags and fell asleep for what felt like 1 hour before I was woken up by someone knocking on the door.

Xaverie pov.

I had just woken up urly to go check on my family's shop and open up for the weekend when I had seen a very Familiar looking car.

I walked up to it and looked at the window to see a cute sound sleeping mina in her car. Why was she here.

I knocked on her window to find out she slowly opened her big brown eyes she looked at me confused before she opened the door for me.

"Hey," I said, getting into the car slowly.

"Hi, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"she says, looking at me, still confused.

"My family owns this restaurant," I say, pointing to the shop in front of us.

It's a 1950s inspired restaurant  called Quantum Quisine that we had bought only a couple of weeks ago. So far, it's been very popular.

"Oh cool, your family owns lots of places that I just happened to go to in a crisis," she says.

"Why are you here?" I finally asked her.

"Oh, it's kinda a long story," she says while looking down sadly.

"If you want to talk about it, we can go  inside," I say to her.

"I'll like that, thanks," she says, wrapping up the blanket and putting it into the back seats.

Does she sleep here? I quickly thought.

Once I opened the shop, I let her go in first, and we sat down.

"I've always liked restaurant like there's ever since I was little," she says, her eyes sparkling with memories.

"Me too," I said awkwardly,

"So why were you outside sleeping in your car?" I finally asked her.

"I told my family that I was pregnant and they kicked me out I then tried to go to cryrus and tell him he kicked me out too and called me a pregnant slut" she tell me in one single breath.

Hearing this I felt so fucking bad for her what kind of fuck up family does she have that they would just throw her out on the street in her condition what is wrong with peopel I always knew that that cryrus's guy was bad news there where some girls from my old town who would aways say that he would alway cheat on peope and do fuck up shit to many other girls.

"You know you are none of what they said right," I said, trying to reassure her.

"No, I am a pregnant slut what kind of person does notice that they are pregnant for over 2 months god I such an idiot no wonder no one wants me anymore" she says putting her head into her hands and crying.

I get up out of my chair and put my hands around her in a very comforting hugg while rubbing her back.

"Hey, if you want, you could come stay with me. I have a stare room, and my house is a good size for 2 people and you wouldn't have to pay rent and it's close to the school" I tell her

She slowly looked up from her hands with her  tear stricken face she said, "Are you sure?" she said, looking at me in the eye.

"Yes, you deserve it after all the fuck up shit you've been through and if you want you could even work here you know urn yourself some money for the baby I'm sure my parents will be fine with it we could aways use an extra pare of hands around her" I explained to her.