chapter 6 losing things

Mina's pov.

I was awoken by a soft knocking at my door. I slightly stretched and said, "Come in a sleepy voice."

I see xaverie peek his head through, and with him comes a tray full of delicious breakfast food.

"Hey, just wanted to say good morning and bring you a nice breakfast if that's ok," she said, not fully working into the room.

My heart felt full in the many years that cryrus's and I dated he never did anything like thus for me even if it was a special say.

"Yes, come in sit, please," I say, ushering him in and moving my legs so he can sit down at the bottom of the bed.

"This is so sweet, xaverie, but why?" I asked, confused about why he did this for me.

"I just wanted to welcome my new house guest, and I wouldn't want you on your feet trying to make breakfast, plus you don't know where anything is in my kitchen.

"That's true, thank you for all of this, really," I say, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

I then lean back and start to eat the food, finding every little bit just as amazing as the last.

"Wow, where did you learn how to cook like this?" I ask him, still eating.

"Well, my family does own a restaurant," he said, pointing out the obvious, "but I've loved cooking from a very young age.

After a little while of talking, I've finished eating my amazing breakfast. " Mmm, that was amazing xaverie thank you for making me this," I tell him, sitting back in my bed as I watch his eyes dart down to my stomach since my shirt has now rolled up exposesing my bump.

I subconsciously pull it down, put of instinct. I then see his face turn for curiosity to hurt. "Oh no, please don't. I was just curious I wasn't discussed or anything like that. I just wanted to touch it if that's ok. I was just fingering out how to ask you. " he kept on mumbling on until I shut him up by learning over and grabbing his hand and putting it on my belly.

"See, wasn't that hard," I say, holding his hand over mine he looks at my belly with love and, admiration a look I never got from cryrus and I felt myself having this strange new pull to xaverie that I've never had before.

Wait, am I falling for xaverie ? I bought out of my thoughts when I hurd xaverie ask me a question.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, still with his hand on my stomach occasionally stroking it too he really loves touching my belly. My heart grew thinking about that.

"Oh umm no it hasn't even kicked yet," I tell him.

"We should probably get ready for school," I tell him.

"Just another minute," he says. Looking into my eyes, I nod as we continue to sit there for what felt like forever, and I think a part of us hoped that it would be forever.

AT SCHOOL.

I was dreading going to school. I knew that everyone knew I was pregnant. There was no hiding it now, and the whole town probably already knows.

"I don't think I can do this. I want to go home," I say with tears in my eyes home. I don't really have one my home would be with my parents and siblings instead I'm calling home xaverie house I never thought my life would ever come to this.

Xaverie parks the car and turns to me, grabs my hand, and says , "You have nothing to worry about. Yes, there are probably going to be some stupid people who make fun of you and call you names. You are just going to ignore them ok because your  are amazing smart and so fucking beautiful and any guy would be lucky as fuck to have knocked you up" he say.