chapter 8 first time

Mina pov

After a short while of me and xaverie kissing, we both pull apart to catch some air.

"Wow, that was," xaverie starts to say, but I say it before him, " Amazing." We are both breathing very heavily.

" So what do we do now?" xaverie says, still holding me.

"I still have to make up for that promise that I owe you," I say with a smile.

"Mmm yeah, and how do you want to make it up to me?" xaverie replied cheekily.

I then proceeded to take off my bra and underwear and lie down on the bed, signifying what I wanted to do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he said, stepping closer to the bed where I lay.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I say.

"Ok, is it OK for us to do this while you're pregnant?" he said.

"Yes, xaverie, if you don't want to do this, we do t have to don't feel pressured," I tell him.

"No, I want to do it. I was just making sure you wanted to as well," he said, getting into the bed.

He got in, and we started making out as I felt his hand move from my face to my breast as he started to stroke my nipple in small circles as I stared to moan softly into his mouth.

"You're body is so fucky beautiful" he said as he stared to kiss my neck.

"Let me do something for you ist your promise," I said, sliding down the bed to where his underwear was and slowly pulled down his pants as I watch, as his penis sprang up from his underwher long and hard "Wow you are a lot bigger the cyrus was" I say as I spit on it and rub it up and down vigorously as I watch as xaverie face turns to one of pleasure after a while I can tell he is ready so I sit up and spread my legs and slowly sit down on his penis.

"Oh fuck" xaverie  said as I stated riding him very fast.

"Oh wow, this is amazing," I say, feeling a feeling I've never felt before.

I never thought I would ever be in this situation, but now that I am, I don't ever want it to end. I could feel xaverie hands feeling over my body as I bounced up and down.

"You're fucking amazing" he said feeling my breast.

I leaned down so I could be face to face with him and kissed him as I did. I could feel him buck his hips back to mach my pase, and before I knew it, we had both climaxed.

"Wow" was all we could say.

I got off of him and lay down out of breath. xaverie went and got a towel to wipe us both down and then get back into bed as we both cudgel up to each other.

"You're so fucking pretty" xaverie says as he strokes my face and looked into my eyes.

"I think you're very handsome." I say, smiling at him.

"So what are we now?" he asks curiosity.

"Maybe boyfriend and girlfriend," I say, looking at him, hopeful.

"Yeah, I'll like that." says, nodding and kissing me.

"Are you sure you want to be with someone who's pregnant with someone else's child? You don't find it wired," I ask him generally.

"No, I don't find it wired. If I did, I wouldn't have asked you to move in with me, mina. " He says, rubbing my stomach softly as I feel a little flutter go across my stomach, which I know is the baby.

"So, are you going to teach the baby Korean when it's older?" he says, rubbing my belly.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it," I say truthfully.

Due to my cyrus and complicated situation, I haven't really thought about him, but due to the fact that my baby will be half Korea, I should give them the right to learn the language of the country that they are from.

"Yeah, I probably will just when they are older," I say while holding my stomach.

The rest of the night was filled with beautiful love making.

💜💜💜