CHAPTER-1

You were on a mission usually you go on missions at night because that's when your parents don't care about you they think that all students need sufficient sleep because it gives rest to the mind and leaves us in peace and you took that as an opportunity to show your talents many people in online thinks that you are an biker girl but those are just pics of you when you were on a mission you are having two online accounts one as the girl that everyone loves and the other the girl every person that everyone is envious of because of your skills your life might sound perfect but it's damn hard to have 2 personalities some times you just wanna give up on who you want to be and choose what others wants you to be. you are closest to only 1 girl and she is hana she's your comfort you can't talk to asian parents without aurguing and it's good to talk to your friends when you don't have any sibilings. hana is my bestie since my childhood and we love soo many things hana knows about me being a spy only she does and no one does sometimes she tells me to just stop being what everyone wants me to be even i get alot of money for being a spy but i hide it from my parents and soon i will buy a big house for myself but not yet.your parents are rich and yet they think alot about you and care for you.

                                 (back to present)

You wore:

you are going on a bike for a mission to get the biggest mafia yes it sounds crazy as a small little girl trying to get the biggest mafia in jail but no you might be small but your intelligence are worth making a space ship and you've been working...

you are going on a bike for a mission to get the biggest mafia yes it sounds crazy as a small little girl trying to get the biggest mafia in jail but no you might be small but your intelligence are worth making a space ship and you've been working on this guy called 'jungkook jeon' a mafia then everyone fears about and it's been 10 days and you didn't even go close to him not even near but you know that you can do it!! as you were on the bike you heard soo many explosions and guns and you know who it is 'JEON JUNGKOOK' but this place is near to Orphanage and he might kill all of the kids and you know that it's impossible to get him this time as you made your way to the orphanage and told the person in charge about what happened and they started to move all the kids to a safe place as you were going back to your bike after all the kids left you bumped into someone hard!!! as you looked up looking at the man who is as tall as a statue and as hard as a statue you looked at his face which is as good as an greek god and the jawline is as sharp as a knife and every feature of his is killing you you looked at his cold eyes and his body totally checking him out who is in a black suit and damn look at those pearcings and tatoos. 

yn:I'm sorry mister (with that you walked away as he looked at you and made his way)

you went to the bike and got back to your home and changed your clothes it's already 12 in the morning so you went to sleep. 

                                       as you were sleeping something is moving beside you and you are frequent to sleep paralysis you thought it was something but as you opened your eyes you saw a dark tall figure but you can move you screamed at the person as he came onto you and spoke in a dark and deep husked voice.

???: shh!!not yet (he said as he placed his hands on your mouth)

you screamed that it is basically soo loud that he had to kiss you to stop you from shouting. as he kissed you with those plumpy lips you've melted into the kiss he was shocked at first but then he kissed with more passion you bit his lower lip soo hard that you felt his blood in your mouth then your parents entered your room because of your screams.

HI LOVES!! I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS FF TODAY I CAME FROM SCHOOL AND IDK WHY I JUST GOT THE STALKER IDEA AND I FEEL STATISFIED OF THIS PART HOPE YOU TOO AND SAY ME WHO IS THAT GUY ?? AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??