CHAPTER-16

(Yn pov:)

I am in Busan now, I moved here 2 months ago with the love of my life who I'm gonna marry in few months. Kim taehyung, I'm in the country side with him for 2 months now.

(2 months ago)

Doctor: ms.yn?? You've lost your memories if I'm not wrong??.

The doctor talked to me as I sat there in confusion.

Doctor: she's pregnant. (He said to v)

I let out a big gasp, as I heard the news.

Doctor: the baby's fine, but since the mother hit her head she won't be able to remember her memories.

He continued.

Doctor: ms.yn can you tell me the last thing you remember??

I started to think. The only things I remember was me acing my exams and I'm 20 years old.and that's what I said.

Doctor: so you've lost your memories for 2 years if I'm not right. Can you remember who the father is??

V: me!!I'm the father.

I am shocked as my bestie stepped forward saying that he's the father of my child.the Doctor left as tae started to speak.

V: yn-ahh!! We've been dating for an year already. (He forced his eyes to look genuine)

I nodded.

V: I don't know that you are pregnant.

(Flashback ends

As days passed I'm living with tae. He proposed to me recently. I am not totally happy with him but he's doing good for me. As any other day I was sitting infront of my mirror. I looked at myself as I started to think. "I've really never felt comfortable with taehyung's touches and also his presence, I am grateful to him for at least letting me stay with him. There's always an part me saying that it's all an lie. An part me believes that I am not in love with V but I'm just forcing myself."

I felt an pair of hands around me as I looked up to V and got out of my thoughts. He started to give hickeys on my neck sucking my neck and lips. He's lips attached to mine is making me wanna puke but I kept myself together. He pulled away as his hands went to my shirt started to remove it. It feels uncomfortable. I gently pushed his hands away.

Yn: the baby..... (Whisper)

He just nodded as he left. I feel disgusted. But he's my fiance. We didn't had sex in these 2 months it's not like he didn't try but I kept on saying him that it might cause harm to the baby. But it doesn't nothing will happen to the baby if I have sex it's just that I don't feel comfortable around him.

(Time skip)

My outfit:

This is what I was wearing an preganancy jumpsuit. I went to the town mall alone. Yeah.... he let me go for only once since he had an important meeting so he needs to go to Seoul for few days. I looked like an farmer but I don't care. 👩‍🌾. My baby bump is big I'm 3 months pregnant yes there were times when I was horny as fuck that I needed to finger myself to stop my hormones but I never wanted to fuck taehyung not even once. He is really protective of me. Always keeping an track of time and also always check on me for some reason I feel like he is hiding something. But I don't know that something, he's been caught acting suspicious may times but I never took it seriously maybe I should've. As I started to wander around the mall looking for baby clothes. This is not the reason I came for but since I came I decided to search.

Yn: waaa soo cute....

I mumbled to myself as I heard a deep voice.

Jungkook: yes it is indeed.

I looked up to see an very very very handsome man. I was drooling over the man when I already have an fiance. I mean just look at the man!!!.

Jungkook: so your gonna pretend like you don't care??

Yn: huh??

I am very much confused. What does the man mean??

Jungkook: your not gonna say me about my baby??

My eyes blew out in shock. As he said the words "my baby".

Yn: excuse you mister, how is it your baby?? It's mine and my fiancé.

I got angry. What tf does he even want!!!!. The man's face looked like someone throwed poop on his face. I mean he got that angry.

Jungkook: yn!!!! (He shouted)

Wtf!!?? Who tf does he know my name!!??

Yn: how do you know my name??

The man got confused by what I just said.

Jungkook: what do you mean by 'how I know your name' we are together for 2 years and surely I do know the name of my life.

My eyes shot out again. Something is wrong with the man. I just kept the baby clothes where I took it from and started to walk away. I felt a grip on my hand which pulled me to the man's chest as my back collided with his chest. My heart started to raise as the man kept his hands on my waist on my baby.

This feeling........... this is the feeling I'm craving for. Warm hands on my belly. I felt a very warm feeling in my heart as the man just caressed my belly. I felt an sudden suffocation and I passed out.

(A/n: he kidnapped her yall!!!)

HI LOVES!!! BACK AGAIN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PART?? NICE?? PLS DO VOTE AND PROMOTE THE STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS BYE!!~