CHAPTER-11

Yn pov:

It's been 3 weeks I am talking to Jungkook on phone every day and he is as flirty as he was years ago but something changed he is more sweeter to me and he started to give more attention to me which I can't complain about but why are we talking in phone?? He is in South Korea but I'm still in Italy why exactly?? Umm I said I like it better here and he can't force me so I just stayed here. He visits me every week. That day of my confession is the best day I've had throughout these 2 years. And guess what!!! I am working in Jungkook's company turns out that the best company was jungkook's . And this is another building in jungkook's collection over the world. He came here few times according to the staff and they said he is strict and won't leave the people who betray him. I didn't say about my health conditions to Jungkook so what happened was I am more weak now a days and i feel like pucking every fucking hour i feel soo stressed and also i fainted many times in my office to which my boss told me to take rest for few days. and that's how i ended up in my bed with some ice cream and some movie. let's watch "your name" anime movie. i got a call while I'm stuffing my ice cream in my mouth i groaned and opened my phone and it's "KOOK" yeah i changed his number.

jungkook: hello babe??

yn: hmm ( mouth is full of ice cream as your brain frezed)

jungkook: where are you i can hear voices.

yn: at home!!! (said still eating the ice cream)

jungkook: what are you doing at home??.....

fuck!!! i didn't tell him that i am not well right??!!! fuck myself!!! i need to come up with an excuse now!!!.....

yn: um..... i just wanted to take rest yk!!!

jungkook:Why so sudden?? you ok??

yn: of course i am, i am just craving for some rest, (you gulped the ice cream)

jungkook: yeah sure i will check up on you later today!!

yn: your coming today (you jumped out of bed)

jungkook: yes i am just for you baby girl.

yn: come on kook!!!!!!

jungkook: whatever missy!!

i laughed at his words 'missy' funny guy.

yn: anyways i need to comeplete the movie so i will get going now!!!

i cutted the call after few minutes of talking i went back to the movie.

I've just completed the movie and it's borning all i want to do is eat,sleep, and most of all horny alot. aghh i miss jungkook already i went out to the balcony and stood there i got a phone hoping that it would be jungkook i was skipping my way to my phone. only to get disappointed by seeing that it's liv. i answered the phone.

liv: yn-ahh??

yn: yeah liv.

liv: how are you??

yn: not really fine these days

liv: why what happened??!!! (she got worried)

yn: I've been weak,nauseous, and vomitings for a while sometimes i fainted.

liv: omg yn!!?? are you ok now??

yn: yeah i am fine.

liva thought for a while before speaking through phone again.

liv: have you done it anytime recent??

yn: huh?? what are you talking about?? ( you asked confused)

liv: did you intimate??