CHAPTER-19

(YN pov:)

I jumped onto him as he hold me on him he was sitting on the couch shirtless and on him shamelessly kissing him. I was sitting on his clothed manhood.

(Smuth warning ⚠️)

He stopped kissing me at last. He looked at me hungrily and so am I. I got of his clothed manhood. I went to his pants zip as I slowly started to pull it down. I saw an bulge in his underwear knowing what I'm exactly doing and I didn't stop there I pulled his underwear that his dick is standing in the air freely. Making him free from the pain. I made my mouth to his dick. I started to lick his tip. He groaned in annoyance making an sign for me to go ahead and keep him in my mouth already. I kept his dick in my mouth as I started to suck it. I am sucking it like it's banana milk. I started to move my head fastly. Maybe he wants it faster that he started to thrust in my mouth as I was gagging by his length. Even I started to move faster as he moaned harder and louder.

Jungkook: j--ju-s-t ll-i-ke th-a-t babbbeeeee.....eeee

The word babe is sounding more sexy as it came as an moan. He started to tremble as his hands clenched around the couch 🛋 and his head flew back in pleasure. I can feel his long huge dick becoming an stone in my mouth. But his soft membrane twitching. I started to move faster. As he spoke barely audible.

Jungkook: ahh~ yn~!! Yo-ur do-ing goo---

He released in my mouth as he was about to complete the sentence. I gulped his kids and my baby's sibilings down my throat. I'm not done yet. I took my mouth out and I started to hand fuck him. This is the least I can do to him. I clenched my fingers around his wet dick and started to fuck him with my hands. He was breathing heavily the whole time. He made me stop my hands. As he pulled my body up to his dick and removed my pants and underwear. He rubbed my Clint with his tip to which I moaned. He changed the positions that he is in lead. He was standing on the floor while I was on the couch in dog position. He inserted to inside me. As my face was buried in the couch. He started to move to which I started to moan again. As he as well groaned. He smacked my ass tightly.

Jungkook: let me teach you a lesson for taking the lead!! (Groans)

He started to move at insane speed. I was an moaning mess. My belly and boobs started to move with his sync.

(Time skip)

1 hour of fucking me.

Yn: ahh~ pls stop!! My baby!! (Moaned)

He finally released inside me keeping the baby company with new ones. He gave a big and hard thrust inside me for 1 last time and took his member out of me as I fell in the couch exhausted and worn out. My ass was filled with his and my cum. As the white liquid covered my pussy and also the whole couch. I passed out while he took a tissue and rub my pussy clean.

(Smuth ending⚠️)

(Jungkook pov:)

I didn't plan on fucking her this hard but she was unconscious on the couch as I cleaned her up. An guilt started to come over me what if something happen to the baby?? I gently took her in my arms and took her to bathroom I ruined the couch along with her which I don't regret doing. She is much of an dare devil herself!! I took her to my room or I should say our room and anyhow I took an cold shower since my dick is still hard!!!. I came back to my room and slept beside her again. That's when I realized that we were fucking on my poor phone!!!I'm sure it's screen is white by now. I just fell asleep too.

(Next morning)
(Yn pov:)

A new day started with me seeing an very beautiful view infront of me. I looked at the beauty. His nose bridge, his juicy lips which I can nibble for hours and still can't get tired, his birthmark under his lips where I can give hickeys as I chew on his pearcings, his doe eyes where I can see the whole world in. I don't what gotten into me I licked his lower lips like an dog and licked his nipples too.