CHAPTER-12

i yelled at him to stop but he is soo unbothered about my words and started to fuck me hard I was at a point where I thought the baby might die before even it was born.

Yn: KOOKK!!! (You screamed)

he stopped and i tried getting up but my leg slipped which caused me to almost fall but jungkook caught me just in time as he squats over to me and caught me.

(jungkook pov:)

i was banging her ass for god knows which time, fucking her in bathroom under me where all the water passing our bodies something I've been wishing for a long time. damn!!!! she feels fucking good!!!! i started to fuck her every hard she might not walk for days but i don't mind fucking her again. i got outta my own thoughts by my angels scream to which i understood that she might be in pain i can't effort to see her cry so i moved out as she was trying to get away but placing her hands on the wall which are wet from the she fell not exactly but slipped to which i caught her in time. i took her to the bathtube and placed her gently on the tub which is havig warm water. i made her bath and my self too.

jungkook: let me bring the clothes sweetheart.

she nodded her head. she's soo adorable!!!. i went outside with a towel wrapped around my waist. i went to her closet which is having both mine and her clothes. yeah!!! i keep some of my clothes here in case i stay at her house for too long. i took out the clothes as i was leaving few clothes fell down i groaned in annoyance as i leaned down to pic it up but something caught my attention it's a box?? I didn't see it last time here. i grabbed the box and opened it to see a pregnancy test???!!! i opened it to see that it's positive???!!! who's test is this?? is it my yn's?? she's pregnant i froze in my spot as i looked at the test..... did i made her pregnant?? am i a dad?? but it's not comformed yet and also i shouldn't get my hopes up. i heard her scream from bathroom "kook!!! are you comming??" i saw more into the box to see other medicines for head aches, vomiting, nausea tables. she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!! she is fucking pregnant i started to tear up a little. i am not gonna cry now but the tears kept comming down as i just stood there crying because I'm gonna be a dad for the first time!!! i heard her another scream from bathroom "kook!! where are you??!! how long!!!??" i kept everything in the box and wipped my tears and went back to the washroom

I will talk to her about it when she says me till them I will keep am eye on her only mine and no one's else. I went to the washroom

Yn: babe!!! What took you soo long?? Wait are you crying??

Jungkook: something fell inside my eyes and the clothes I didn't find them earlier so it got late

Yn: umm.. ok

I wore clothes for her and mine too but while changing her clothes I caressed the child inside her my child it is!! she just giggled at my actions i patted her head. she loves me too much but why did she still didn't say me about the preganancy?? she must be having a reason??!! but i am sure that she will say me soon.....i will keep my eyes on her only mine and no one else i took her back to her room and placed her on the bed and layed beside her.

yn: kook!!?? 

i hummed.

she climbed on to me not letting me go and I'm not gonna go anyways.

yn: i love you sooo much.

she hugged me still on top of me. this is where she belongs near my heart no!!! she is my heart. she belong over me,below me, under me, and top of me, and also me inside her. this is her place among all the girls and female in this world i met 'only' her and i feel in love with 'only' her not any other women. and i don't like any women except her. she's adorable with her rosy cheeks when i complement her or flirt. her body language is the only thing which makes me tease her more. i love her just too much that i am not even sad about the fact that she still didn't say about the pregnance maybe she's scared. everyone has their insecurities but once they're beside their loved ones they won't stop smiling or getting emotional. and she's like that she's always been an brave girl trying her best and no one caring about it is the worst thing. but!!! till I die there will always be someone loving her someone caring about her. i don't regret these 2 years it made our relationship stronger. these 2 years made me realize that I'm nothing without her I'm not even air since it has atleast gas molecules. i know that she cares deeply about me and i do for her too. till the day die i will be stuck with her she has an magic spell on me which is making me stuck to her.with thoughts i fell asleep.

(yn pov)

i find it weird!! jungkook didn't cry anytime he've always been a strong man. he said that something fell in his eyes and it's convincing enough. but it's still weird but i didn't think much of it because i have an baby in my body and i have to tell him it's now or never. i was about to say but i got scared what if he doesn't want a baby?? what if he hates me?? i don't know but i will say him in the right time. i will meet his parents in few days I'm kinda scared what if they don't like me?? but that's not the matter how will I say about pregnancy?? I slept over him.

(Next morning)

I opened my eyes lazily. The first thing I saw was jungkook still in his sleep. I tried to get up but his grip is tight.

Jungkook: um... yn!!!

He moaned my name as I wiggled in his hands.

Yn: kook!! Leave me!!

He losses his grip as I escaped from him and started to walk but my legs are week I tried my best to walk properly but my legs are like jelly I made my way to stairs as I stood there and ready to move I felt my ankle slip on the floor and my stomach was facing downwards which me scared of losing the baby. I was in air ready to fall down.

HI LOVES!!! TELL ME WHICH PART OF THE STORY YOU LIKED THE MOST?? THE STORYS COMING TO END OR MAYBE NOT IDK BUT YEAH PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT.  BYE~